Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Pole-dance as seen by stripper (and improvement of it.)
Very nice ^^...
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
SEXY BABY  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Male stripers. Girls need some eye candy too. That and two girls sharing the pole. Would be a blast
Have people stopped using the poles as much? I swear I’ve been on while it’s been busy a few times recently and there’s always a couple free, even on the busiest servers at the busiest of times. Maybe it’s time to give them a little work over. Or encourage strippers to do more than click buttons and actually engage with their audience instead of begging for money. Do it for the thrill and the money will come darlings!

I’m all for male strippers, but I don’t imagine it’s a priority right now. A shame too, because there’s some fantastic male RPers out there who could put on some really creative, entertaining shows.

Two girls on the same pole is a must for me. Back on second life it was all about interacting with the audience and playing off other girls dancing if you wanted to make a show amazing. It would also help experienced strippers mentor new folks wanting to give it a try.
Well idk in my experience, at least recently, it's been kinda hard to keep ppl there even if you engage in rp or just chatting, plus not many ppl pay so the lack of interest in the show and not really making any money for the time it's become kinda meh to dance on the pole, plus it gets boring after awhile, so yeah adding in new features for it or male strippers could help revitalize the whole pole dancing and bar area
All of these ideas sound great! I had a friend who was a fiend on the pole, but she phased out of it after a while. One thing I would like to see though is some sort of removal animation for the articles of clothing, as the sudden disappearance of them can be a bit jarring, and possibly distracting to the point of removing the viewer from the experience.
I would like options for left and right position of pole (prance, polishing, kneeling), so a more smooth show can be made/shown.
Hide dance options from audience, so they don't know, when a new or change in move come (same in normal sexscenes, kinda kill the mood to see partners options on screen).
Options of removing one glove and stocking at time (but keep options for both at same time as well).
Animation of holding removed clothes in hand and throw it to audience.
Lucky man or woman at audience get clothes to keep as a trophy (so other people can see it at info page) and stripper can only use this set again after 1 or 2 hours of cooldown. But if she buy a new outfit or allready have a secund, she can of course make a new show after last ended.
When stripper enter stage, she get a dropdown menu showing all her outfits. When leaving stage she have same clothes back on, since one or more people now have her stripper outfits.
When stripper get tipped, she earn a special experimence over time, making her able to learn new skills and refine allready known skills (right/left options of prance, polishing, kneeling). Audience, who tip stripper could also earn some experimence (maybe just normal sexperimence).
Stripper could pay club a fee of 25 or 50$ and give highest tipper still at audience a 2 round reward. She would need to learn two different poses by monks first (one with male, one with female) and use special experimence for that, not normal sex experimence.

I like the idea of two female stripper at stage. It might need a some new poses (those would be learned by useing special experimence) and some of solo poses could be used as well.
When stripper enter stage she also get option to do a solo or a duo strip. If chosing duo, she get a dropdown menu of available female (prem) in club with a stripper outfit. They will share same skills that they have together and they both get special experimence. Money tipped get divided equaly, same with special experimence.
When both strippers are naked, either host get stripped first or they drop one piece at time each, stripshow cound turn into a live show, if host have learned that pose (need both kind of experimence to learn that new pose from monks). Tipping at live show would also get divided equaly and same with experimence, this time it's just normal sex experimence.

Experimence gained for stripper(s) could be 1 experimence for every 10$ and tipper would get same. Stripper would also raise her stripper level, just as normal sexy level, maybe just need less experiment between each level.
(03-30-2017, 07:06 PM)mikoha Wrote: I would like options for left and right position of pole (prance, polishing, kneeling), so a more smooth show can be made/shown.
Hide dance options from audience, so they don't know, when a new or change in move come (same in normal sexscenes, kinda kill the mood to see partners options on screen).
Options of removing one glove and stocking at time (but keep options for both at same time as well).
Animation of holding removed clothes in hand and throw it to audience.
Lucky man or woman at audience get clothes to keep as a trophy (so other people can see it at info page) and stripper can only use this set again after 1 or 2 hours of cooldown. But if she buy a new outfit or allready have a secund, she can of course make a new show after last ended.
When stripper enter stage, she get a dropdown menu showing all her outfits. When leaving stage she have same clothes back on, since one or more people now have her stripper outfits.
When stripper get tipped, she earn a special experimence over time, making her able to learn new skills and refine allready known skills (right/left options of prance, polishing, kneeling). Audience, who tip stripper could also earn some experimence (maybe just normal sexperimence).
Stripper could pay club a fee of 25 or 50$ and give highest tipper still at audience a 2 round reward. She would need to learn two different poses by monks first (one with male, one with female) and use special experimence for that, not normal sex experimence.

I like the idea of two female stripper at stage. It might need a some new poses (those would be learned by useing special experimence) and some of solo poses could be used as well.
When stripper enter stage she also get option to do a solo or a duo strip. If chosing duo, she get a dropdown menu of available female (prem) in club with a stripper outfit. They will share same skills that they have together and they both get special experimence. Money tipped get divided equaly, same with special experimence.
When both strippers are naked, either host get stripped first or they drop one piece at time each, stripshow cound turn into a live show, if host have learned that pose (need both kind of experimence to learn that new pose from monks). Tipping at live show would also get divided equaly and same with experimence, this time it's just normal sex experimence.

Experimence gained for stripper(s) could be 1 experimence for every 10$ and tipper would get same. Stripper would also raise her stripper level, just as normal sexy level, maybe just need less experiment between each level.

These all sound like absolutely fantastic ideas, the thing is though, I don't think the developers have any plans of working on/improving the pole dancing, at least right now. They've got a lot of other things that they're busy working on, and as cool as all of these features would be, I don't think that they will be added, at least not anytime soon.
All I have to say about the strippers pole, is introduce $1000 tips.

Okay and maybe Male pose.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]