Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Pole-dance as seen by stripper (and improvement of it.)
Star 

So, i finally got myself to start this thread, and i will try to explain why. I was very surprised when i got suddenly interested in all this pole-strip-dance thing.

It had most of what i prefered in my rp- interacting with people, havng fun, etc. If you want to say that it also tickled that need for attention that most women have and made me feel rather nasty i will say...(yeah, guilty as f*ck, also money Blush ). It is rather new for me to experience and rather good to try a lot.

So, I want to hear your opinions on how and why this strip-pole can be improved. Devs already improved it by adding it to vip rooms (sweet, sweet guys), so maybe they can add something more if it sounds good.
I have some thoughts on it too...(or i wouldn't start this thread;3)
1) More clothes, particulary some uniforms and famous nipple chains, i adore them irl.
2)Special dance moves being purchased by progressing and earning sex-level. Something that would make people to search for a special dancer (just a little selfish here)
So, what are your opinions on this?
Sorry if thread like this already exists, anyway i wanted to have some personal place)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: LymF9tx]

I think Fenix may have some suggestions. I'm glad your enjoying it Queen. I'll have to find you at some point for a show.
It would be cool if there was some ''special moves''! Something unique is what I like!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-11-2016, 06:55 PM)Kyrios Wrote: I think Fenix may have some suggestions. I'm glad your enjoying it Queen. I'll have to find you at some point for a show.
yeah, it always can be a private for you
[Image: LymF9tx]

I totally agree with the suggestions of QueenExcellia. The pole dance is one of the attractions of the game. It should be improved by more clothes, items and/or moves. The moves maybe can be bought by viewers per direct paying...
I agree with your ideas. I was thinking before there needs to be actual pole tricks the characters can learn. I've been to plenty of strip clubs and I know there's some amazing things the dancers can do on the pole.
So after having managed to do my first proper pole dance session ever, the biggest thing I would have wanted is a way to add friends without stopping the dance.
(03-12-2016, 12:27 AM)Purest_Elf Wrote: So after having managed to do my first proper pole dance session ever, the biggest thing I would have wanted is a way to add friends without stopping the dance.

I concur to this, saves the trouble of having to exit the pole dance to befriend people Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(03-12-2016, 12:27 AM)Purest_Elf Wrote: So after having managed to do my first proper pole dance session ever, the biggest thing I would have wanted is a way to add friends without stopping the dance.

this idea....gave it a up rate ;D
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
An option for the stripper to accept or not the tips. Sometimes those tips can ruin a nice RP atmosphere, no matter if you are at the bar or in a VIP room.