Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Pole-dance as seen by stripper (and improvement of it.)
I would like to add sex symbol of the viewers so i can properly answer for invitations. And od course the idea of add viewers to friend is great.
Well, first of all yes, it would be great to have ab ability to add people to friends there. But only if performer would be able to do it and audience don't.
Also i think an ability to go directly to the room would be nice, like a special room for quickies in red heat
[Image: LymF9tx]

There could be added like a back-room to the bar, where you retreat for some quick fun. Something like those private booths. Limited to like 2 rounds, or maybe 1! Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(03-12-2016, 01:38 PM)Vrook Wrote: There could be added like a back-room to the bar, where you retreat for some quick fun. Something like those private booths. Limited to like 2 rounds, or maybe 1! Smile

Two is better, i think) Yes, or go exactly to scene

Hi Queen, I told what I think about the animations to Vally and Vadim, so, where do I start?

- Gloves, it's a nice touch, but no way any pole dancer use them, so if you want to be a proper dancer start to take them first...in a sexy way of course!
- Gyrations, spinning's, splits, all of that is missing, that's not a bad thing if you are capable to do a good RP, in that way you empathize with the public watching, of course that's not for all
- Clothes, yes, yes, yes...a striper needs them, that cat custom or even the amazon look, 2 great outfits to wear on the show
- Money, the tip is a good thing, not for the money himself but for the stimulus that gives, my suggestion is the possibility of putting money on the thong or in the stockings..

and basically is what I have to say, it's an improvement for the game and after the "fever" is over, it could and should be to everyone, like all the animations, I advise you to use sparingly.
To be simple is to be great
(03-12-2016, 01:41 PM)QueenExcellia Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 01:38 PM)Vrook Wrote: There could be added like a back-room to the bar, where you retreat for some quick fun. Something like those private booths. Limited to like 2 rounds, or maybe 1! Smile

Two is better, i think) Yes, or go exactly to scene

The performer should be the only one that can send invites to that room. This way the cold invites syndrome should be eliminated.
I really like the ideas you people come up with once a new feature is added in the game, keep this up.

But there are a few things that you need to keep in mind: this is a game and as far as I know it is quite hard to make it filled with all those special tricks that a real stripper could perform. The animations are alright for now and maybe in the future more would be added on top of this, but for now they will stay as they are while the team is working on something else to bring into the game; plus .. those that have the skills can easily make it a memorable experience for those horny watchers.
Here to help and guide. 
Vally, that's exactly what I wrote, only is not for all not even for those who are good at RP, pole dance it's rhythm gymnastic combined with sex-appeal and glamour, not a woman spreading her legs like so many mans think.
To be simple is to be great
(03-12-2016, 04:23 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Vally, that's exactly what I wrote, only is not for all not even for those who are good at RP, pole dance it's rhythm gymnastic combined with sex-appeal and glamour, not a woman spreading her legs like so many mans think.

In no way did I say that you meant anything else Miss TS... as for what pole dancing is... well that one is a fine art of seduction for those that know how to do it well.
Here to help and guide. 
(03-12-2016, 02:36 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: - Gloves, it's a nice touch, but no way any pole dancer use them, so if you want to be a proper dancer start to take them first...in a sexy way of course!
- Gyrations, spinning's, splits, all of that is missing, that's not a bad thing if you are capable to do a good RP, in that way you empathize with the public watching, of course that's not for all
- Clothes, yes, yes, yes...a striper needs them, that cat custom or even the amazon look, 2 great outfits to wear on the show
- Money, the tip is a good thing, not for the money himself but for the stimulus that gives, my suggestion is the possibility of putting money on the thong or in the stockings..

and basically is what I have to say, it's an improvement for the game and after the "fever" is over, it could and should be to everyone, like all the animations, I advise you to use sparingly.

Yeah, i agree we need a special animation for taking them off... especially for the bra. But in current state of a game i think it requires a complete rework of strip-system.
 I can namef A LOT of moves that are 10 times more sexy then prance , my least favourite move