Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Pole-dance as seen by stripper (and improvement of it.)
Yeah, I know that all my wishes would take time to make and having a secund stripper on stage, with a sex show at end, is basical a new minigame.
But option to choose lift or right position (prance, polishing, kneeling) should be somehow easy. Poses are allredy here.
When stripper enter pole with wrong clothes on, she been ask to get right clothes on and giving a drop meny with list of allready owned stripper outfits should no be that hard either.
Finally hiding dance options (and sex options) should not be difficult either. I know that stripper scene and sex scene in the moment is same for all involved.
i guess they should put on a competition for the best stripper on mnf by rating them like we have the mnf museum where we rate pics and make them #1 or #2 by rating

so that way we could know who is the best stripper of the month or year xD
i know it sounds crazy , but who know it might be fun for girls
(04-01-2017, 05:34 PM)Aieden Wrote: i guess they should put on a competition for the best stripper on mnf by rating them like we have the mnf museum where we rate pics and make them #1 or #2 by rating

so that way we could know who is the best stripper of the month or year  xD
            i know it sounds crazy , but who know it might  be fun for girls

That is something that Hana and I have done. Doing contests for strippers using RP as well as the dance moves it was fun for those that participated.

(04-01-2017, 05:44 PM)Kandaar Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 05:34 PM)Aieden Wrote: i guess they should put on a competition for the best stripper on mnf by rating them like we have the mnf museum where we rate pics and make them #1 or #2 by rating

so that way we could know who is the best stripper of the month or year  xD
            i know it sounds crazy , but who know it might  be fun for girls

That is something that Hana and I have done. Doing contests for strippers using RP as well as the dance moves it was fun for those that participated.

http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....t=stripper
That's what I do I drink and I know things
I would love if they add features were dancer can interact with the audience. I self learn some programming and I can understand the difffculty to add features to the game.

What I could see that the dancer who control the stage can select the viewer on the menu to either view the avatar or to invite the viewer to the stage. That way you can have 2-3 dancer in the stages or having sex with the viewer on stage. But the viewer should have option to reject the invitation to the stage.

It would be cool if male can act as dancer too but I suggest they should have their own locations. And also I love to see more dance animation (mostly dirty ones...)