Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mr Rios
Talk about my story dammit!

*Winks at Cath* Thanks for protecting the thread.
(03-17-2016, 08:43 PM)CBM97 Wrote: DROP YOUR KEYBOARD! GET ON THE GROUND! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR HIJACKING A THREAD, YOU SENTENCE WILL BE HARSH!!!

*drops keyboard on ground....gets on ground*...wait hold on...isn't this still hijacking then  Dodgy ...aight that's it....I am only responding to Kyrios's stories  Sleepy
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
So.. is there a Mr. Ky also?
Every word a world
Hey, it would be funny if there was indeed a Mr.Kyrios in the story!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Episode 4 up. There will be a short 5. It's actually the end of 4 but I liked this end point too much not to put a break herre
Oh Mr. Rios is back... finally...that remind me that I have some spicy stories to write and translate...god dammit, why am I so lazy?
To be simple is to be great
(04-14-2016, 02:31 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh Mr. Rios is back... finally...that remind me that I have some spicy stories to write and translate...god dammit, why am I so lazy?

i still need to write up part 2 of TAPped Out, and then my two submission adventures. you are not the only last one, fenix Tongue
LOL, I guess not, but it's been so long since the last time I write, and write is the easy part, the translating part, oh fuck...that really suck!!!
At least you're kind enough to share it with us, right? If you didn't want to share it, you'll never tell us about your (amazing and quite terrifying) stories!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
terrifying? CATH!!! my spicy moments aren't terrifying...are sexy...and Hot...and..yummy...and now im horny just to think about the past...
BAD CATH...BAD, BAD, BAD
*grab her, bend her over my legs...and slap her ass*