Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mr Rios
This story contains legal age play (17) All participants are overy 20. Rape. Humiliation. Black mail. Slavery and just a hint of romance.

Episode 1

Jenny was doing yoga, her tight young body wrapped up in form clinging Lycra. At 17 she was in her last year at school, and quite stunning. The bell rings and she answers the door. It's Brad, her older sisters boyfriend. 'Carol's not home.' she says, opening the door to let him in.

His gaze lingers on her supple young body as he enters the house 'Its OK I can wait' he says, taking a seat on the couch and fiddling with his phone. Jenny continued stretching, pushing her cute little ass in the air and rocking her hips in front of him. She knew the effect she had and enjoyed drawing his eyes.

Brad has had enough of the teasing, the slutty torture of the young girl. He knows Carol won't be home for hours and the girl's parents are away on business. He leans forward and grabs her ass. She squeaks and twists away, but he follows, pushing her down.

'Stop it Brad' she says 'I was only playing'. He tears off her clothes. 'I know what you were doing you little slut.' He pushes his fingers into her, hurting her virgin pussy whilst looking her in the eyes. He licks his lips, anticipating.

Over the next hour he systematically rapes her, violating her young body in every hole. With tears streaming down her face she begs him to stop, but instead he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. Each shot he promises her that if she does something a little more degrading he will delete it when they are done. Each degrading, humiliating act she carries out gains him another picture.

At the end she is sat on his cock, riding him, her young pussy hugging his hard shaft as he pumps cum into her, taking pictures the whole time. When done he sends the photos via email to a 'safe place' and tells her she can never speak of this, or they will go on the internet.

Episode 2

It was maths class. Jenny actualy quite liked it, she's good at maths. At the end of the class she is very surprised when her maths teacher asks her to stay behind, saying he needs to talk to her. She accepts, naturally, being a good student. As the room clears she becomes a little anxious as he positions himself between her and the door. When the last student has left he steps back and closes the door behind him, locking it. Jenny is starting to get scared now, after what happened with Brad. This guy is old too, early fifties at the youngest. She shudders a little, hopefully he just wants to talk about something she did wrong in class.

He approaches and pulls out his phone, pushing buttons on the screen. 'You've been a bad girl, Jenny.' he says and turns the phone round, showing her atop Brad's cock, cumming. 'I think you need to be taught that this is not appropriate for a young lady at this school.' she is shocked, dismayed and terrified. 'Oooh yes sir. Won't happen again sir.' she says, trying to move towards the door. He blocks her way and tells her that she's right. That she must prove to him she's willing to behave by doing as he says. At this point she is quivering in fear, which just seems to spur him on. He tells her that if she doesn't do exactly as he says, he will post the pictures on the internet.

She agrees to do as instructed and he tells her to get on the desk, remove her panties and masturbate. Crying, disbelieving she complies. She can't believe this is happenign to her again and with such an ugly old pervert. He tells her to keep on masturbating and dissapears into a supply closet, soon returngin with a tripod and camera, which he turns on, and points at her. Her crying intensifies, but she is getting wet playing iwth her pussy. He tells her to make herself cum. She begs him not to make her, but he presses on, theratening her again. She complies, bringing herself to orgasm.

As she shudders and writhes atop the table he moves forward and drags her off, dropping her heavily to the floor. He gives her a little kick and tells her to take off ehr blouse. She does. HE then tells her to get the romote control from his desk, but that she is not to use her hands. She must bring it in her mouth. She crawls to his desk and dutifully carries it back. He turns on the projector to show the film of her as it is recorded then pulls the young girl back to her feet and bends her over the desk. 'You've been a very bad girl' he says, picking up a metre rule. He lifts it and brings it down on her young ass, again and again as she screams and cries. Onc ehis desire to hurt her is sated his lust asserts itself.

She begs to be allowed to leave, humiliated as she sees herself on the screen, stripped and crying. She promises to be good, to do whatever he wants. Ignorant to her pleas, he holds her head down, pushing it into the hard wood of the desk and penetrates her. He roughly fucks her young body, violating her pussy and her ass with his old cock. When he is done he pumps his seed inside her, then drags her to the floor and makes her clean him with his mouth. She sobs, broken throughout the experience. At the end he tucks himself away and tells her to get dressed as he packs away the camera. Carefully saving the video. He unlokcs the door and holds it open for her. 'See you tomorrow Jenny.' He says as she leaves.

Episode 3

It was maths class again, the end of the day and Jenny was scared. She had a feeling that the events of the previous week would repeat themselves and she could think of no way out. Her mind wandered in terror and, therefore she made some mistakes in her work. Mr Richards, the maths teacher, noticed. 'Jenny, stay behind after please, we have to talk about your errors.' He instructed and her heart sank. The class ended and the other students filed out, leaving Jenny alone. Her maths teacher locked the door and then walked over and grabbed her roughly. 'On your knees you little slut, I don't have long.' She fell to her knees, feeling tears welling up, but unable to resist, her will drained. She hated him as he pulled out his cock and slapped it against her face. The only thing she could feel was contempt for this awful human, the terror and disgust fading away. She opened her mouth and swallowed his cock, gagging as he roughly throat fucked her. After only a minute or two he unloaded in her throat. 'Clean up you filthy whore.' He said, pulling out and letting cum and spit drip down her chin. 'You need to look pretty where we're going.' His words barely registered as she went to the sink and cleaned herself up ready to go home.

As Jenny headed out to the car park Mr Richards followed her. 'Now young lady, come get in my car.' She trembled, wanting to run, but knowing that would only lead to him releasing all the material of her depraved acts. Crying she got in his car, sat next to him and begged 'Please just take me home'. He ignored her and drove on, deeper and deeper into the bad parts of town. He passed her a hanky and told her to dry her eyes as they pulled up outside a seedy hotel. 'No, please don't make me' she managed to get out before he dragged her from the car and up the stairs. They reached a dark, small door in the second floor of the hotel. 'Wait hear' Mr Richards ordered, before entering. After a few moments, scared but curious, Jenny leaned close to the door. 'So are you going to pay?' she heard Mr Richards voice ask, followed by a soft rustle of paper. A voice she had never before speaks softly, calmly 'Leave.' the word is gentle, but the reaction is immediate. The door slams open and Mr Richards storms out, face ashen. 'Get in there girl' he says as he flees down the hallway.

Terrified but intrigued Jenny enters the room. Sat on the other side is a man in a sharp suit and tie, sitting in a comfortable chair. He smiles at her, friendly and says 'Hello. My name is Mr Rios.' he pauses, warmly holding her gaze 'You'll find the clothes you need on the bed.' He gestures towards a bikini laid out on the bed. She hesitates, uncertain and he opens a small notebook, taking a pencil and making a mark. Confused and afraid she moves over and picks up the bikini. He watches her steadily, his smile friendly. Discomforted, but sure that he will do something dreadful if she doesn't comply she strips and changes into her bikini. He assesses her body cooly, not reacting as she would expect. 'Please, kneel' he says, gesturing to the floor at the foot of the bed. She hesitates and he makes a mark in the book. She kneels down. 'Very good, Alice.' He says, his voice praising, as for a pet that has learnt a new trick. Jenny blinks, confused. 'My name is Jenny' she says, comforted by his demeanor. 

He raises an eyebrow and makes a note in his book. 'Are you saying I am wrong Alice?' he asks. 'No. I.. I just, I'm Jenny.' She stammers. He makes another note. 'Tell me your name Alice.' She swallows and feels herself give in to this man. 'My name is Alice.' His smile is broad, congratulatory and, for some reason it pleases her. He isn't shouting or forcing. There is just something about him that's different. 'Place your hands on your knees Alice and keep them there.' She complies, hoping for another smile. He inclines his head slightly and reaches into a bowl next to him, bringing out a chocolate. He tosses it onto the floor in front of her. 'Teuscher truffles, hand crafted for me specially. Go on, try it.' Jenny reached out her hand and took the chocolate eating it. It was the most glorious thing she had ever tasted. 'Thank you.' She said, even as she saw him make a note in his little book. She shivered 'What did I do wrong?' she asked. Pleased at her perceptiveness he replies 'Your hand came off your knee. You did well to realise you had made an error though.' He tosses her another chocolate as her hand snaps back to her knee. It landed in front of her on the carpet. 'Go on.' He said. She hesitated, unsure what to do. 'My hands' she said. A mark scratched in the book. 'I..I don't know what to do.' Mark. She drops forward, awkwardly, her hands still on her knees. She licks up the chocolate and quickly chews, swallows. Its even better as he smiles.

'You are doing well Alice.' he says 'You may now take your hands off your knees.' Jenny takes her hands off her knees, obediently. 'Now crawl over to that dresser and open the drawer.' Jenny puts her hands on the carpet and begins to crawl. 'Open the draw and take out what you find.' Carefully Jenny opens the drawer. Inside is a dog bowl, silver and hard. She takes it out and holds it in her hands. 'Bring it to me, crawling.' Mr Rios said. Confused Jenny tried to crawl, holding the bowl in one hand. Mark. 'Use both hands to crawl, girl.' Jenny put the bowl down and tried to pick it up with her mouth. She failed the first time. Mark. Then she managed to get her teeth around the lip and lift it. The weight of the bowl hurt her jaw as she crawled across the floor to Mr Rios. About halfway Jenny dropped it. Mark. Alice picked up the bowl and continued crawling, sorry to have dissapointed Mr Rios. Reaching him she places it on the floor where he indicates.

He smiles at her and opens a bottle of wine, pouring a little into the bowl. 'Domaine de la Romanee-Conti 1973. A fine vintage. Please drink.' Alice lowers her head to the bowl and laps the bowl like a dog as Mr Rios gently pets her. The wine is sublime, by far the best thing she has drunk. She looks up, grateful, a little of the expensive vintage on her chin. He wipes it off and runs his finger across her lips depositing the wine. 'It has been good meeting you Alice, but we are almost done for the day. Go to the other drawer.' He indicates a different dresser 'Bring me back what is inside. Alice obediently crawls over and opens the drawer, extracting a leather bullwhip, easily six feet long. She shivers as she puts in her mouth and crawls back. Mr Rios takes the whip and tells her to stand, with her hands braced against the wall. 'Now, with each stroke you count and thank me.' He instructs her. 'Please understand that this is only because you did badly, it is not for me.' She swallows and nods, thinking of each mark he had made on the paper.

The first blow comes, cutting across her back, wrapping around her side and drawing fire across her stomach. 'One.' She gasps, her eyes burning with tears 'Thank you Mr Rios.' The second blow bites into her back, marking her and snapping round to bite into her breasts. 'Two!' she yells. The third blow doesn't come, instead she hears the sound of a pencil moving on paper. 'Sorry sorry. Thank you Mr Rios.' she says. The wait is agonising and finally the third blow comes, the whip cracking across her legs, wrapping around and biting into her clit through her panties, drawing a trickle of blood form her thigh. 'Three.' Alice weeps. 'Thank you Mr Rios.' she almost falls to her knees form the pain, but locks her legs, determined to endure. The fourth blow is so close to the wound from the first that it splits open the flesh of her back and blood starts to flow as she yells 'Four! Thank you  Thank you Mr Rios.' Her pussy is wet, her panties soaked through as the fifth and, and for now final strike comes, tearing into her back and cracking across both her nipples. 'Five. Thank you Mr Rios.' Her knees buckle and she falls to the ground, only to feel his hands softly on her shoulders, lifting her. He brushes her hair form her face and smiles at her softly. 'Its time to go now Alice. Put your mask back on, be Jenny for the rest of the world.' As she changes he walks over to his chair and fusses with the bowl, not watching her. 

Once she is dressed, her glasses back on Alice covered by Jenny, Mr Rios hands her a small bag containing seven chocolates. 'One for each infraction you still owe me' he says. Come back to me tomorrow Alice and don't let Jenny forget who she really is. Clutching the bag Alice nods from behind her Jenny mask, smiling shyly she turns to leave, her heart beating fast in her chest.

Episode 4
Jenny was scared, but excited. After last night she hadn't been able to think of anything except Mr Rios. Wending her way through the dark back streets on the way to his hotel she wasn't scared of muggers or rapists. She wasn't scared of the beating she knew she would receive later. She had finished the last chocolate just before heading out, pretty sure Mr Rios would want her to have eaten them all. What she was scared of was failing. What if Alice wasn't good enough? What if she'd been wrong when she heard the tenderness in his voice? She had to be perfect to make him love her. Do whatever he said, and do it just right. The sweat trickling down her back stung the wounds from the night before and she bit her tongue, remembering the pain, remembering how much it made her want him.

At the door to the hotel she paused and gathered herself. She walked in and slowly climbed the stairs, her hand on the rail. The smell of cheap booze, sweat and sex filled the air. Someone was getting noisily fucked in a room as she passed. Yelling out 'I'M A WORTHLESS CUMSLUT over and over. Jenny wished that would happen to Alice. Wanted that to happen to her. As she approached the door she bit the inside of her cheek, just to feel the pain and remember. He wasn't like the others. Alice reached up and put her hand to the door, her breathing steadying. Jenny tried not to knock, thought about leaving, but Alice was insistent. She lifted her hand and tapped on the door. 'Come' the voice inside, the voice she longed to hear said. As the door swung open she saw him, white suit immaculate, sat in his chair.

'Good Evening, please come in.' Mr Rios gestured to the bed, on it was a single pair of panties, sheer silk. 'If you'd like to get dressed Alice.' She walked to the bed obediently and slowly stripped away Jenny, a piece at a time, letting her fall to the floor with her top, her trousers, her bra and her panties. She picke up the sheer fabric, wondering at it and pulled it on along with Alice. Standing before Mr Rios, Alice suddenly felt very wrong and dropped to her knees, putting her hands on them. 'Good Girl' His voice hit her like a caress and she blushed. Then he took out his notebook, opened and made a mark in all to familiar way. Her eyes went wide and her nostrils flared, what had she done wrong already?

Alice's mind raced, trying to pull together the last few moments. She had taken off her clothes. Kneeled. Looked to see Mr Rios smile at her. With a sinking feeling she realised her mistake. She had seen his face clearly. Reaching up her hand, a small tear falling down her cheek she removed her glasses, the last remnant of hateful, weak, abused Jenny and became Alice completely. Mr Rios fed her a chocolate from his fingers and she almost purred. 'We have something a bit special planned tonight.' He said. 'Put this on.' He tossed her a short dress. Nothing special, just and ordinary garment, a little revealing. As she pulled it over her head she felt a little strange. Alice didn't deserve clothes. Maybe Mr Rios didn't want to  look at her ugly body, that must be it. Thinking so she quickly covered up and beamed at him. He nodded slightly and she trembled.

'Come now girl, on your feet we're going out.' he walked to the door and she scrambled up to follow. Mr Rios led her out of the hotel and to a small shop by the waterfall. He took her inside and had her try on dresses. Eventually picking out one he liked. Exchanging the simple garment for an exquisite evening gown felt wonderful to Alice. She trembled as the soft fabric slid down over her body. 'This one?' she asked and at hsi nod of agreement blushed. 'Only the most beautiful of women can accompany me to dinner, Alice. I need you to be beautiful.' The gown was white, long with a slit up the side and matching shoes. Mr rios paid for it casually, a thousand pounds without a thought. Her eyes followed him as he went to the counter and she couldn't stop her heart from fluttering.

Walking back to her he smiled broadly. 'You really are a very good girl Alice. you aren't quite pretty enough yet though.' He led her out of the shop and through some streets to another, ending up at a stylist in a dinghy alley. Alice went inside and Mr Rios came in with her. He talked for a moment with the stylist then gestured to a chair. Alice immediately went and sat, knowing what he meant. The stylist began working on her hair, cutting and shaping, styling it into a fashionable fan standing behind her head. Alice preened at the attention, seeing Mr Rios standing off to the side calmly watching her in the mirror and smiling encouragingly.

Her hair done Mr Rios led her out again, taking her to his car and having his driver deliver them both to a fancy restaurant. He hadn't booked a table, but breezed past the line anyway and was seated in short order, the staff recognising him. He stopped the waiter and drew Alice's chair out himself. 'Please Alice.' He said inclining his head. She sat down, not believing what was happening. This amazing man was taking her out to eat. She knew he was going to beat her later until she broke, but that only made it all the more exciting. The meal proceeded and Mr Rios made her play with herself under the table. Each time the waiter approached Mr Rios would encourage the man to look at her as her fingers dipped into her pussy. Alice flushed red and looked away or down at her meal each time. After a little while, her panties soaked, Mr Rios sent her to the bathroom to remove them.

When she returned she sat back down, continuing to eat and smile. Mr Rios talked to her gently, softly of small things. Then the waiter returned and he told her to slip her damp panties into the mans pocket. She did so, terrified, her heart pounding. The waiter felt the tug and looked down to see her hand exiting his pocket. Before he could speak though Mr Rios waved him away. The meal proceeded and when they had finished Mr Rios sent her to the toilets to wash up. Whilst she was away he paid the bill and told the waiter to wait in the alley outside, Alice wanted to talk to him and get her panties back. The man gratefully obliged.

When Alice came back Mr Rios got up and led her out, round to the back of the building. The waiter was stood there. Alice was scared, nervous unsure what was going on. Was Mr Rios going to give her away? 'Bend over and put your hands on the dumpster' he ordered. Alice immediately obliged, shaking in fear of what was about to happen. 'Now show yourself to the nice gentleman'. She twitched her ass and revealed herself, thrusting her hips to make the dress fall to the side, her hands on the dumpster. The waiter stared amazed, and a little uncomfortable. 'Its OK she wants you, isn't that right Alice.' Mr Rios assured him. Blushing bright crimson in embarrassment she turned her head and nodded. The waiter approached and she tensed, she didn't want this, but she wanted to make Mr Rios reward her. So she would do it. For him. She twitched her ass and smiled inviting the man forward and let him enter her. All the time Mr Rios watched, unspeaking. Once the waiter was done and had pumped her tight young pussy full of cum Mr Rios came over. He stroked Alice's hair once, gently then leaned close and whispered. 'Good Girl, let's go home.'
i am looking forward to the more of this XD....btw (not criticizing or anything like that but) is this your own story or was it inspired by reading it somewhere...i have come across some similar ones like this, i also have made my own erotic stories i just wasn't sure if it was right to post the here.

it brilliant...altho i can understand leaving out some details to the reader's imagination, it's still good Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Hi Kyr...I don't know what to say, except, keep them come, kisses
To be simple is to be great
i like the way Fenix says "keep them come" Wink
What? is that because of my bad fame? oh well, if that pleased you...
*oh yes...keep them come...more, more...keep them come......OH yes, yes.....KEEP...THEM...COME, don't stop!!*
kisses DARK
To be simple is to be great
It feels… weird…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-10-2016, 08:56 PM)CBM97 Wrote: It feels… weird…

The story or Dark and Fenix?
(03-10-2016, 07:46 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: What? is that because of my bad fame? oh well, if that pleased you...
*oh yes...keep them come...more, more...keep them come......OH  yes, yes.....KEEP...THEM...COME, don't stop!!*
kisses DARK

let me just re edit this...i know why its so weird....(edit mode on):

*is that because of my bad fame* ----> *is that because of my kinky awesome fame*
(edit mode off) Big Grin

i still have lots were it "cum" from...you sure you want it to keep "cumming" XD

(03-10-2016, 09:13 PM)Kyrios Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 08:56 PM)CBM97 Wrote: It feels… weird…

The story or Dark and Fenix?

weird is good...weird is awesome...weird is the way to live XD

[Image: 15%2B-%2B1]

although i like that "dark and Fenix"...has a nice touch to it Wink
I commented elsewhere how this type of story makes me slightly uneasy... but after re-reading Fenix thread about her brush with the dark side, I saw your narrative under a different light; could it be that such an endeavor is your own journey in darker territory - to explore and discover new aspects of yourself?

In any case, my interest has been renewed and I'm awaiting the next installment with bated breath... keep up the good work!

Thumbs up,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(03-11-2016, 12:25 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: I commented elsewhere how this type of story makes me slightly uneasy... but after re-reading Fenix thread about her brush with the dark side, I saw your narrative under a different light; could it be that such an endeavor is your own journey in darker territory - to explore and discover new aspects of yourself?

In any case, my interest has been renewed and I'm awaiting the next installment with bated breath... keep up the good work!

Thumbs up,

Ivan

friend..this is the right way of taking a step...in too the dark side XD and we (aka those that are already in the dark side) welcome you with open arms....and possible keep you in the darks side XD