Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mr Rios
(03-14-2016, 11:57 PM)Kyrios Wrote: You have to admit Episode 3 is kinda romantic.

Yes, I definitely admit it Wink

I think I should clarify my earlier post... I simply wanted to express how you managed to craft an engaging storyline, and make it interesting enough to stir the curiosity of readers outside your targeted audience.

Keep writing, my friend!

*bro hug*, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(03-15-2016, 10:47 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Mr.Rios is something...my mind is split Kyr
On one hand, old Fen would "love" to meet him, on the other hand, new Fen can't stop thinking that 17 is the age of her daughter...and in all the bad things she could do to him or to someone else, to protect her, something like Lisbeth Salander did on "the girl with the dragon tattoo" cross her mind several times!
But...keep them co(u)mming!!!

i dont know why every time Fenix say this "keep them co(u)mming" i get hard....is this some kind of spell...coz i like it XD lol

@Kyrios wow...so this must have happened for quit some days right?...how do you find people dedicated awesome people like that?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Wow, Mr Rios rocks!

Seriously though, although forcing/rape is not my bread and butter, its still an entertaining read for me. Keep it up mate Smile

P.S. And yes, keep em co(u)mming (So dark, any response from male saying it?) *Laughs*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
@Bansai: pffttt...stop teasing you XD
Hahaha, sorry bout that. Gonna stop doing that now. Any more and we'll accidentally hijack the thread Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
and if you do that, I have to punish you, and you know I learn a thing or two about that subject...so, be careful!!
To be simple is to be great
-Hides behind Dark, shivering as he glances at Fenix slightly- I'll remember that...spare me x3
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
lol i think we cant help but hijack threads lol....maybe we shold make a new thread were we can continue after we have "half hijacked" a thread Tongue
DROP YOUR KEYBOARD! GET ON THE GROUND! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR HIJACKING A THREAD, YOU SENTENCE WILL BE HARSH!!!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Hijacking police are here :O