Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mr Rios
Dark, by all means, keep them "cumming"!
To be simple is to be great
great...as soon as Kyrios adds more episodes....ill keep it "cumming"

....ok that was even more weird I think XD...but then again, it's who I am...sometimes XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Wow. Kyrios
Episode 3 now up.
I read the third installement carefully.

What is the saying again? "Repelled, yet strangely attracted" best describes how I feel. Confused  Keep it up, Kyr - my curiosity (correction: my MORBID curiosity) is stirred, and I want to know how all of this will end...

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
You have to admit Episode 3 is kinda romantic.
excitingness Big Grin.....at 17 and she is already learning her place so very quickly Tongue....btw did this RP all happen in one day?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Each episode occured on a separate day. Usually taking 4-6 hours. I should also point out that my partner for this play is in her 20s. The character is 17.
Mr.Rios is something...my mind is split Kyr
On one hand, old Fen would "love" to meet him, on the other hand, new Fen can't stop thinking that 17 is the age of her daughter...and in all the bad things she could do to him or to someone else, to protect her, something like Lisbeth Salander did on "the girl with the dragon tattoo" cross her mind several times!
But...keep them co(u)mming!!!
To be simple is to be great
OH OH...Mr.Rios, better watch out, theres nothing more dangerous that a mother protecting her progeny

Now for real, very interesting stories so far, im loving it, even if it's not my confort zone!