Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A small hiatus
Heart 
This one goes out to the wonderful people I have befriended in this forum..
Most of you already know tis, but I will be mostly offline from the game until the 14th

I will probably hop in to briefly check pms once in a while, and do plan to show up here in the forums regularly
So drop me a line, send a PM, either here or in game, and I will be very happy to receive and to reply to them

To all of you, wishing you great experiences and aventures, and time well spent

Hugs for everyone!
Every word a world
*hugs Rick* and keep in touch
To be simple is to be great
See you later than. *hug*
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
I'll miss seeing you randomly and in the hotel. *sniffle*... =(

(nah, hope things go well man. good luck)
I miss you already Sad
i know why....it has to do with a girl...ist it...yup it definitely is XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
You're not one of the lucky bastards that is on spring break right now, are you? Tongue We all look forward to seeing you soon, Rick. Take care.
Rick! Don't let Coral dieee! xD

P.S. Take care mate, gonna miss you so much Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Hope you're enjoying your break, Rick! I promise to learn more portuguese so I can compliment you for more than your bunda...
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(03-08-2016, 03:40 AM)MeganRain Wrote: You're not one of the lucky bastards that is on spring break right now, are you? Tongue We all look forward to seeing you soon, Rick. Take care.
Hahaha. No, we don't have the spring break party tradition where I'm from.
I am actually doing something I love, I could call it work, but it's more like being paid to enjoy my day Smile It's just something intense, so almost no free time until it's over
Looking forward to see you again also, my dear fishy friend

(03-09-2016, 06:42 PM)823 Wrote: Hope you're enjoying your break, Rick! I promise to learn more portuguese so I can compliment you for more than your bunda...

Sounds good! I'll check up on your development and give you some hints Smile
(03-07-2016, 09:55 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i know why....it has to do with a girl...ist it...yup it definitely is XD

4 actually, Dark. Either go big or go home Wink
Every word a world