Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a pokemon group? lol
I'd like to join this group for the purpose of making Pokemon related sexual innuendos alone. Tongue You know... Things like "I'd like to Beedrill her Cloyster and Starmie" and "I love it when a guy Blastoise Muk all over my Jigglypuffs." Wink
those terms.....the imagination it creates is epic... "blastoise muk"...."jigglypuffs"....yup thats some detailed imagination there XD Wink
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
well thats not what i exactly had in mind
I thought it was pretty clear that I was making a joke. Tongue Good luck establishing the Pokemon club! It sounds like a fun idea.
what im thinking is eight female gym leaders and 4 elite four memebers if they get beat in a battle instead of the winner getting a badge they get to fuck the girl for 8 rounds
(03-08-2016, 07:02 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: what im thinking is eight female gym leaders and 4 elite four memebers if they get beat in a battle instead of the winner getting a badge they get to fuck the girl for 8 rounds

What about frontier brains I always wanted to be one of them
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
(03-08-2016, 07:28 PM)SirRichard Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 07:02 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: what im thinking is eight female gym leaders and 4 elite four memebers if they get beat in a battle instead of the winner getting a badge they get to fuck the girl for 8 rounds

What about frontier brains I always wanted to be one of them

sorry only girls can be lik the gym leaders
Let me get, it will be a pain in the ass if the trainer loses too many times! ^^
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-07-2016, 10:47 AM)SirRichard Wrote: Sounds like my kind of group i'm in

cool lets see if we can get more

(03-07-2016, 10:54 AM)Altaria Wrote: You mind if I step in too?

sure u can join :p

(03-07-2016, 05:22 PM)W1LL Wrote: That sounds like a great idea subgirl you should create it?

im trying :p need more people tho
Just dusted off my Omega Ruby not a lot of Pokemon here need to fix that
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND