Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a pokemon group? lol
i know this is going to sound stupid since we on a sex game but who would want to make a pokemon club
shame im not using my casual name on this game ;d but yeah.. i'd love to join c;
"Gotta Fuck 'em all" ^_^, sorry i like pokemon, actually have a gameboy color pichu edition with pokemon silver, and it was the best pokemon i play. But not thanks i preffer other videogames hehe. Good luck with your group.

Man it's been years since I've played those game. I remember naming my Pikachu, Dickachu, cause I thought it was hilarious "Dickachu I choose you!" Makes me kinda want to play them again.
You asked for it Big Grin
Sounds like my kind of group i'm in
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
You mind if I step in too?
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
That sounds like a great idea subgirl you should create it?
i need as least 20 memebers i have a big plan for it and i need 11 girls
how will this work?...i am actually interested in just observing it for the moment Big Grin
kinda curious on how the battles will be XD...might be super sexy i imagine ;D
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I think this thread may be better off moved to the RP section, where the club might possibly attract more attention. If your idea is anything like what Dark imagined, it sounds like a lot of fun! That would be interesting, to host something akin to a tournament, training session, or a display of one's collection...

Sadly, I'm self-disqualified from joining as I know almost nothing about pokemon. But good luck getting things going!
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson