Please make muff diving free.
doggy standing style

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-28-2018, 04:59 PM)Overfiend Wrote: a tentacles monster sex pose
and this on too mmmf https://gifmixxx.com/wyVK
I would like this position to be update

I LOVE THIS IDEA!
I have already suggested to the MnF Developers, to allow premium players to be able to sponsor an avatar at a slightly increased price.

Sponsorship. The idea for this, players could sponsor another players avatar (not their account) for a minimum period of 1 week.

The sponsored player could buy all the premium clothes, obtain & use all the premium poses, except the 3some & 4some poses. And also Purchase, the Apartment, House & Yacht.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
make shower sex free for all in oasis
I still wish they could update this position standing doggy style name it RS Pounding stand

I still wish this update standing doggy style name it RS Doggy

Games like MNF Club and 3DXChat are, in my opinion, games that could profit more from having an in-game cash store rather than a recurring subscription due to the frequency (or lack thereof) of updates and even then not every update catering to everyone.

I miss my premium poses and clothing, but thanks to the dry spell of almost three months now in the content update departement I don't really want to subscribe to this game anymore.
this would be a good position for male