Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
As per FAQ:
"When will premium content be made available to free users?
Understanding now is that as new premium sex poses are added, others will be made available to free users; the release of the Full nelson premium pose was accompanied by the Spooning position losing premium status. Hopefully this will become standard practice."

The "problem" is that is that non-MF poses having been winning more so than MF poses as of late, so it is going to be hard to expect the devs to make a premium MF pose free if there arent many more premium MF poses to replace it. I am a premium, and I don't mind what pose wins personally, but if i was a non prem member, the logical thing to do is to vote for the MF pose everytime we poll for an upcoming pose.... for example, the FF oral that won the poll is probably going to be a prem pose (just like its MF counterpart and the fact that every FF pose after the first one has been prem and will continue to be prem), so only the premiums will benefit from this winning, whereas if a MF pose were to win, a new MF pose is introduced but there is also the possibility an old MF pose to become free as well...

These are all MY assumptions though, hopefully Im wrong about the FF oral becoming only prem, or else there might be a lot of pissed off lesbian/bi non prem women....
(01-30-2018, 08:22 PM)JohnSins Wrote: As per FAQ:
"When will premium content be made available to free users?
Understanding now is that as new premium sex poses are added, others will be made available to free users; the release of the Full nelson premium pose was accompanied by the Spooning position losing premium status. Hopefully this will become standard practice."
Yes, but when I looked it seemed as if another MF or FM pose had been released without this happeniing.
Maybe they should allow level 10 players to pick a premium pose....  and another at level 20 and so on (that's of course if levels ever get that high)

Just no 3some poses.... keep those unique to Premium players
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(01-31-2018, 12:23 AM)Avril 2018 Wrote: Yes, but when I looked it seemed as if another MF or FM pose had been released without this happeniing.

I said voting for an MF pose increases the possibility (i didnt mean a guarantee), the devs probably want to have a specific ratio of prem to non prem poses. Im just saying this cause it'll take a lot more FF/MM/3some poses for them to start making those non premium like the MF poses (I know MM is non premium, but the next one probably wont be)....
Think it was Vally (not seen him in ages) who said prem poses would be released as new ones came on. Well, Boob Job was released after Reverse Cow Girl but nothing after Split Poundage. I know Devs want to keep an advantage to being prem but the release of the earliest MMF would create a lot of goodwill.

Lady_Alexa’s idea has merit: release poses on level. I would lower the bar, few non prems even get level 10, but it has been done in baths and with new pose on pole and that is premium.
The premium female pose i like the least, which I hardly ever use is the 69 pose
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
In my opinion, in the 69 pose, the female model is drawn really nice. The best looking female model between all the poses.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
If there were to be an MF premium pose to switch to non premium, it should be the one “worth” the least amount of EXP. As it’s more constructive than opinions on which is the least liked. Anyways, I’d rather the pose be one of my favorites so that I have a reason to bang a non premium....
(02-06-2018, 09:28 PM)JohnSins Wrote: If there were to be an MF premium pose to switch to non premium, it should be the one “worth” the least amount of EXP. As it’s more constructive than opinions on which is the least liked. Anyways, I’d rather the pose be one of my favorites so that I have a reason to bang a non premium....

Almost certain it would be lowest xp
Or... have a premium pose which has 50%-75% of the actions disabled... a non-prem can sample a premium pose, but to get full access to all actions, they need Premium