Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
(03-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Vally Wrote: I understand that for now there is not much diversity regarding the poses.. but last time I have talked about poses with the team, we all reached the conclusion that once new poses would be added some of the premium ones that are currently in the game will be changed to non premium.
It has been a long time since new poses have come in the game and I hope they did not forget about bringing new ones and the status change of some of the old premium ones. It remains to be seen, soon.. I hope.

Thank you! That's a great idea!
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
(03-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Vally Wrote: I understand that for now there is not much diversity regarding the poses.. but last time I have talked about poses with the team, we all reached the conclusion that once new poses would be added some of the premium ones that are currently in the game will be changed to non premium.
It has been a long time since new poses have come in the game and I hope they did not forget about bringing new ones and the status change of some of the old premium ones. It remains to be seen, soon.. I hope.

I think this is a good idea.
I like this idea!
(03-05-2016, 06:42 PM)Balor Wrote: I like this idea!

Same here!
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
Dem peasants always wanting free stuff.
Support the game and pay don't feel entitled to free stuff.
I like the idea when new premium poses come out..the old ones can be used by free users.
i like it to but let see if it actually happens tho...
Defenitley support this. The whole subscription for extra benefits for an MMO is kind of dated, I hope than MnF can find a way to change it.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking

Its always good to think of the free users alright, shows that the game do care about its users whether they're premiums or vice versa likewise. That'll make users more inclined to invest into the game (Go premium/ buy certificates) to see more new content Smile

P.S. M.D is my favorite pose so far *Wink*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
As a free user, I fully support this. lol