Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantitative Analysis of XP
Star 
I'm not sure why my last post for XP was deleted but since this post helped a lot of others before, I decided to rework it and put it back on.

If you wanna skip all the math and just find out how much XP any pose would give, here's the spreadsheet with all the formulae made:

XP Calculator Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=451355877

For all the nerds that do like math, please feel free to keep reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relationship between XP and Level

The total XP to be at level L is given by:
XP_total = 250*(L-1)^2 + 750*(L-1)

For example: To be at Level 1, you need 0 XP and Level 2 requires 1000 XP, Level 3 is 2500 XP and so on

The XP required to get to the next level when you're at level L is:
ΔXP = 1000 + 500*(L-1)

So if you're level 1, you'd need 1000 XP to level up and if you're level 20, you'd need 10,500 XP to get to level 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XP gained from Straight Twosome Bed Poses

The equation for XP gained from a single pose round for 5+ min is given by:

XP1 = PoseCost*3*(L2-L1+5)/100
XP2 = PoseCost*3*(L1-L2+5)/100

Where XP1 is the XP gained by the player that was level L1 and similarly, XP2 is the XP gained by the player that was level L2. The minimum XP gained is 0 which happens when a player is more than 5 levels higher. In case of a decimal point, the value is rounded up to the next integer.
PoseCost is the cost of learning the pose at the Sexual Wisdom Temple

If multiple poses are chosen, then the XP is averaged for all the poses no matter how long each pose was done.
If the time was less than 5 min, the XP is reduced by the ratio of total time in minutes over 5.
If the player doesn't know all the poses that were released before the performed pose, the XP gained is lowered.
(For example If you're doing pose #8 but don't have any 2 previous poses, it counts as pose #6)

The PoseCost only matters for Straight Twosome poses. For the homosexual and group poses, it's easier to go along with a concept of XP factor F
F = PoseCost/250

F seems to depend on the order of the pose release. The values of F found so far are: 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11.4, 12, 15.6, 16, 16.8

XP gained from Homosexual Twosome and non Bed Poses

The XP equation can be rewritten as: 
XP1 = F*0.75*[(L2-L1+5)/10]
XP2 = F*0.75*[(L1-L2+5)/10]

These equations can be used to calculate the XP gained from FF, MM, Bulk, Car and shower poses
For example, if you and your partner do Roadhead, since it was the 1st pose released for car, F = 3
Similarly, if you do Face Sitting (Lesbian), F = 4 since it was the fourth pose

XP gained from Group Poses

XP gained from group poses follows the similar rule as before with the XP factor F but the dependence on player levels is a little different. The idea is that to get the XP gained for one player, the levels of all the other participants is averaged. So the XP equations for a Threesome pose would look like:
XP1 = F*0.75*[(L2+L3)/2 - L1+5]/10
XP2 = F*0.75*[(L3+L1)/2 - L2+5]/10
XP3 = F*0.75*[(L1+L2)/2 - L3+5]/10

Similarly for a Foursome pose, the XP equations for the four players would be:
XP1 = F*0.75*[(L2+L3+L4)/3 - L1+5]/10
XP2 = F*0.75*[(L3+L4+L1)/3 - L2+5]/10
XP3 = F*0.75*[(L4+L1+L2)/3 - L3+5]/10
XP4 = F*0.75*[(L1+L2+L3)/3 - L4+5]/10

The list of all the poses in order of their release are written in the excel sheet

Repetitions and Reset

If sex poses are performed with the same person, the XP gained starts decreasing after 2 rounds. It can be said that the XP is reduced by the repetition number.
The first time is not a repetition so max XP is given. Second time is the first repetition so XP is divided by 1 which results in the max XP still. The third time is second repetition so the XP given is divided by 2. After 5 repetitions, the XP given is zero.
XP_reduced = XP_max/repetition

Your repetition counter with a given player can be reset by having 4 rounds of sex with anyone else. This can be 4 rounds with another person or 1 round with 4 different people or any combination in between. Ideally, if you want to do a perfect XP run, you'd need 3 people with max level and you just alternate between them.

The number of total repetitions required to level up can be calculated by:
Repetitions = [1000 + 500*(L1-1)] / [PoseCost*3*(L2-L1+5)/100] 

Where your level is L1, your partner's level is L2 and PoseCost is the amount of XP you need to learn that pose at the Sexual Wisdom Temple
The total number of repetitions to get to any level can be performed iteratively.

Extra Details

It doesn't matter where the sex poses are performed such as a hotel, motel, apartment, etc the XP gained is the same
The person hosting makes no difference in the XP. Only the pose and level difference matters
It is possible to not actually perform sex to get XP. You can just initialize the pose in bed, not do anything for 5 min and press quit.
If a player is disconnected during sex, no one gets XP and it is counted as a repetition.

Disclaimer: This post was re-written after 3 years so I might miss some details I added back then. if I missed anything, Let me know in the comments!
I'd like to thank all the lovely ladies of MnF Club that helped me with this study to uncover the game mechanics of XP
Thanks for reposting the message. It's very useful, of course.

I have one question I could not find answer in the forum. It seems that experience is limited to 25, but I saw some users at 26 level. Are there any "external" code deactivating level promotions active now?

Thanks!
(03-27-2024, 03:26 PM)Monica40 Wrote: Thanks for reposting the message. It's very useful, of course.

I have one question I could not find answer in the forum. It seems that experience is limited to 25, but I saw some users at 26 level. Are there any "external" code deactivating level promotions active now?

Thanks!

Official top level is 25 but it is possible for female players to get level 26 within the game rules.  Level 25 requires 162,000 EXP and level 26 175,000: all possible female poses cost more than 162,000 EXP if you include the second car pose, strap on and futa poses.

So you get to level 25 buying all poses less one at say 6,000 EXP cost and you go to the Temple with say 2,500 EXP left.  You are asked if you want to buy EXP to get pose and are directed to the Bank where you can buy 2,000 EXP for $10 real money.  Back to Temple and it is still not enough so repeat buying 12,000 EXP for $50.  Now you have bought 14,000 EXP which is enough to raise you to level 26.  Whether it is worth it is up to you.

Male players cannot do this as there are not enough poses to buy.  But it is possible with a certain code that I do not know.  In fact there is a male player at level 36.
Thank you very much for your extensive and clear information! I did not know anything about that. In any case, as you say, there must be something more so that there are users who reach higher levels.
Thanks again, a hug!
Хотите сайт на bs blacksprut, то раскройте блэкспрут ссылка для входа на маркетплейс. Тут только новые зеркала на blacksprut ссылка tor

Attached Files
.gif   233.gif (Size: 2.46 KB / Downloads: 18)
In both personalized and professional settings, encountering issues is certain. However, mastering effective trouble-shooting techniques is key for defeating challenges and attaining success.

In this piece, we delve into the methods and methods for productively managing issues. From analytical thinking to creative brainstorming, we look into various approaches that can help individual beings tackle challenges with assurance and exactness.

Effective challenge solving begins with identifying and understanding the root origin of the challenge. We explore approaches for gathering data, analyzing information, and devising a clear grasp of the dilemma at hand.

Moreover, we discuss the relevance of creativity and innovation in issue resolution. Thinking beyond the box and exploring unconventional solutions can often lead to innovations and innovative problem-solving methods.

Additionally, we explore the function of collaboration and teamwork in dilemma management. By leveraging the different views and skills of a team, individuals can create more comprehensive solutions and overcome complex hurdles more successfully.

In conclusion, mastering efficient problem-solving techniques is vital for navigating difficulties and reaching goals. By implementing methods for analytical thinking, creativity, and collaboration, individual beings can develop the skills needed to triumph over obstacles and find innovative solutions in any scenario. chair rentals near me