Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bullies
(03-04-2016, 04:20 PM)AmyUchiha Wrote: Just report those immature oxygen-wasting abortion failure cunts.

whow...i can understand the ( immature ) part.....but this "oxygen-wasting abortion failure cunts" i don't think its fair to judge in this way...i mean it looks like you are playing God when you say that.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Yep, just ignore em. Find other people to hangout with and enjoy yourselves. Life's hard enough to deal with, don't let games add up to it
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
First of all, I don't want to turn this into some kind of rage chain of comments, so I'm going to stick to one reply only and that's what you'll have to deal with. Yes, I know who I am, because you constantly call me a bully. You are unbelievably hypocritical, and the people defending you in this thread seemingly have no common sense whatsoever. You don't get banned permanently 10 times a week if you're innocent. If you're innocent and you get reported, the devs ignore your report, just like they did when you reported me.

Every. Single. Time. You openly provoke me wherever I am. Every time I tell you "Don't start with me again. I don't want to deal with this right now."  But every time ignore that and full on harrass me. Then when I finally do bite back and you retreat you start whining to your friends (and to me) about how you're being bullied and harrassed. That's not the way it works. I told you a thousand times to just stay out of my business and I wouldn't bother you. I don't know what the point of this thread is, but I find it to be very tasteless and childish. Oh, and for the people who don't believe she harrasses me constantly? Here's a treat for you:

(link removed by moderator)

I get a bad taste in my mouth from actually replying to this thread, but I felt like I have to because you're dragging people along with you in your delusion. I said what I wanted to say and I'll leave it at that. Quit causing drama. Quit provoking me. Quit whining about being bullied. Then everything will be fine.

~Buidhe
Whatever, this thread is closed now. If any wants to reply back with the meaning of anything, you'll have do deal with a mod. I am sick of arguments, so goodbye
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm actually gonna lock this thread for now, I understand that there's some "bad blood" between you people for whatever reason, but it also doesn't look like it's gonna get resolved. Either put eachother on ignore and keep on going like everyone else, or continue, that's your choice. But don't bring the rest of us into it. None of us know the whole story, and none of you are impartial. Nor is this something we have any power over, that's for the support of the game to deal with.

And people do get banned innocently sometimes, that's why it's possible to get your banned account back in some cases.

Now, if you have a problem with me locking this thread, take that up with me in PMs, I don't mind. But don't clutter with new threads.

:EDIT:
This is not me trying to be mean or condescending. This is me being blunt. There is no intent on hurting anyone here, merely saying this is not the place to have these kind of discussions.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]