Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bullies
I have come across rude players on this game You know who you are!!!!  I learned the hard way and got permanently banned for standing up to them!!!!   Don't let them victimize You report them get them off this game!!!!   This is a sex game not a game for rude chatters who like to comment false claims and other horseshit.!!!! I will get back on here these bullies think they have won right now but I got plans for them!!!!

Stalkerbitchreborn  Angry
I don't know what this is about, but sorry to hear you were bullied. If you are who I assume you to be you were always fun when interacting with me.
I just think the drama is getting too big. There is an ignore button for a reason. And don't worry about their talking. I don't make assumptions about people before I've had a chance to talk to them myself, and if someone listens to their "false claims" and "horseshit", then you probably don't wanna interact with that someone either, anyways. Rather than putting your focus on the bad ones, find the good ones, and enjoy their company. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
jasmin...you are just feeding them exactly what they want....the only way to defeat bullies is to let them do their monkey business while you enjoy the game with other like minded people...and yes...just hit the ignore button on them....of course you can also take screenshots and report to the mods if you like....i don't know it that will help but it's worth a try.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Hello Jasmine. I have given up actually playing the game (though I keep in touch via reading the forum). The last couple of days I played, were an intolerable and constant stream of bullying, senseless abuse and cold invites. It is all very well saying that there is the "do not disturb" option, but then the game can become boring. Yes, the ignore button is there too, but you have to go through what I mentioned above, to use it. I really don't know what can be done to be honest, I'm sure a lot of girls like me have been driven away from the game.
Well, in fact, you just let them win by doing what you've done (probably many time: quitting)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Just report those immature oxygen-wasting abortion failure cunts.
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
(03-04-2016, 04:14 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Well, in fact, you just let them win by doing what you've done (probably many time: quitting)

Yeah! Thanks for the sympathy!

As it happens I don't quit in real life, but an internet game, which is no fun for me anymore, is a different matter. If you are happy enough with the situation, fair enough, that's down to you. But we are all made differently and all of us have different breaking points.
There is no winning or losing. There's life. As long as you are happy with your choices, that's great!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(03-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Emmie Wrote: There is no winning or losing. There's life. As long as you are happy with your choices, that's great!

I full-heartedly agree.
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.