Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DELETED AVATARS!?
(02-29-2016, 03:19 AM)Godless_Demon Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 01:38 PM)AhmedXXXL Wrote: lol its 7 days now and still nothing -________________-

You sure you gave all the information that they need to find it? There is a thread that explains how to do so.

yeah i did man 3 times .. different tickets i just guess i`ll wait till the end of this week if they didnt recover it i`ll be leaving mnfclub so thanks guys 2 weeks fair enough .. and i will leave
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

I don't understand why it could be taking this long, considering most people have had their avatars recovered within a few hours. However, I am aware of a few players who for some reason have not been able to have theirs recovered, but the reasons for that have not yet been divulged.

Firstly, is there any chance you could have misspelt your avatar's name, or were there any 'confusing' characters? An 0 or an O, a capital i or a soft L (the font used in the game and in avatar names makes them look identical; l and l).

Secondly, did you definitely provide the email address of the account the avatar was from? I have no idea if you use a separate email for the forum to the one you use for the game, I just want to rule out this possibility.

Thirdly, if it is a free account, you have no other avatars currently made? Free members only have 1 avatar, so if you did make a new one, I expect you'd have to remove it before your old one will reappear.

Finally, you said before you miss being able to talk to your friends in game. By leaving MnF, you won't solve this problem. I suggested previously making a new account on a second email, so that you can still access the game. If you are a free member, then experience on your old avatar is irrelevant anyway, and the level means nothing. If you want to fill up your wardrobe again then I'm sure other players, especially your friends, would be willing to help out with money.
(02-29-2016, 11:55 AM)Sharp Wrote: I don't understand why it could be taking this long, considering most people have had their avatars recovered within a few hours. However, I am aware of a few players who for some reason have not been able to have theirs recovered, but the reasons for that have not yet been divulged.

Firstly, is there any chance you could have misspelt your avatar's name, or were there any 'confusing' characters? An 0 or an O, a capital i or a soft L (the font used in the game and in avatar names makes them look identical; l and l).

Secondly, did you definitely provide the email address of the account the avatar was from? I have no idea if you use a separate email for the forum to the one you use for the game, I just want to rule out this possibility.

Thirdly, if it is a free account, you have no other avatars currently made? Free members only have 1 avatar, so if you did make a new one, I expect you'd have to remove it before your old one will reappear.

Finally, you said before you miss being able to talk to your friends in game. By leaving MnF, you won't solve this problem. I suggested previously making a new account on a second email, so that you can still access the game. If you are a free member, then experience on your old avatar is irrelevant anyway, and the level means nothing. If you want to fill up your wardrobe again then I'm sure other players, especially your friends, would be willing to help out with money.
i understand all that buddy but i did everything Right my ID in there is my ID on here AhmedXXXL nothing wrong and the yahoo i made the account there is the one i made the forum account here so its same .. and there is no 0 or O on AhmedXXXL i guess .. and its been more than +10 days now and everytime i login to my account i see its Avatar Empty ! everyday i go check so i get my account recovered but nothing .. and if i made anew account i got only 1k $ and i got no friends .. and there is 4 servers i wont run to the whole servers to meet my old friends .. and i got no exp to buy good poses i guess they just hate me lol pfff

I'm pretty sure they're neutral in their opinion of you. Perhaps there is a reason why your character can't be recovered?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
OH THANKS GOD !!!! THEY JUST RECOVERED IT Big Grin Big Grin YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BAE

congrats bro Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]