Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DELETED AVATARS!?
Thumbs Down 
ITS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW SINCE I SUBMITED AHELP TICKET TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK AND NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT IF THEY CANT GET IT BACK JUST TELL ME I'LL MOVE ON .. JUST DON'T KEEP ME WAITING FOR NOTHING  Undecided
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

Ahmed, it has been explained to you for countless times already that there are various reasons why your account hasn't been restored yet. Be patient, they can't keep restoring avatars all day.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I am confused, wasn't there already a thread where you were discussing this?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-24-2016, 11:06 AM)Vrook Wrote: Ahmed, it has been explained to you for countless times already that there are various reasons why your account hasn't been restored yet. Be patient, they can't keep restoring avatars all day.

ikr bruh , but why people getting back thier accounts back in few hours? and you keep me waiting for days? if they cant just recover it? just tell me i can make anew one

(02-24-2016, 11:06 AM)Emmie Wrote: I am confused, wasn't there already a thread where you were discussing this?

cause they said it only takes 24-48 hours to recover it? and its now 3 days?

Yeah, less clutter if you keep it to the same thread, cause it's still the same thing in discussion. I hope they fix it for you though! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Ahmed, please stop making new threads for the same topic. Also, as has been pointed out in various other places, the forum is not the place to raise this sort of issue. Send another message to the support, maybe that will hurry them along. Posting here isn't going to speed up the process.

And if and when you do get your avatar back, can you either please take down your threads, or let me know and I'll remove them for you.
(02-24-2016, 12:03 PM)Emmie Wrote: Yeah, less clutter if you keep it to the same thread, cause it's still the same thing in discussion. I hope they fix it for you though! ^^

excuse me iam just bored .. and i find it here the only way to write in i just miss my avatar :/ sorry and thank you ^.^

(02-24-2016, 01:41 PM)Sharpey Wrote: Ahmed, please stop making new threads for the same topic. Also, as has been pointed out in various other places, the forum is not the place to raise this sort of issue. Send another message to the support, maybe that will hurry them along. Posting here isn't going to speed up the process.

And if and when you do get your avatar back, can you either please take down your threads, or let me know and I'll remove them for you.

alright once i got it recovered imma delete the threads about it thanks !

I've played other games with a similar system to this one, and they said they would have issues resolved within the same time period. However, they have to go through other complaints as well as recovering peoples avatars, accounts, in game ideas, etc..... So, because of all these things they have to go through, it may take up to a week before they are able to help you with your problem. Hopefully it wont take that long but it's a possibility. It's just something to keep in mind when it comes to these situations.
You asked for it Big Grin
lol its 7 days now and still nothing -________________-

(02-27-2016, 01:38 PM)AhmedXXXL Wrote: lol its 7 days now and still nothing -________________-

You sure you gave all the information that they need to find it? There is a thread that explains how to do so.
You asked for it Big Grin