Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Frustrations
(02-23-2016, 02:45 PM)Vally Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 02:04 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: There's nothing wrong with being the strong, silent type, Vally Tongue

Many ladies enjoy that, and would be perfectly willing to carry the conversation all by themselves... Angel

Maybe.. but as long as I am tongue tied and all they care about are the updates... I guess I will not meet the ladies you talk about.

Updates? meh  Heart
It happens, we are human and life gets to us.

I've had at least 2 Ignores and 3 removals. For the one removal I did ask and the individual was very polite and told me why. I asked out of curiousity and thinking I may have done something to offend (We didn't chat much but I wanted to). I'll say that I publically thank her for her response (she reads the forums) and hope that we may one day chat more. For the other 2 ignore/removals.. One was a pushy one and was about to get removed by be anyways. I don't mind a good RP but this one wasn't taking the hints or msgs that I was busy and we'd RP later. She saved me the trouble. The other I have no clue as we were good RP partners. Her loss though as I have moved on and I have not seen her
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-09-2016, 12:11 AM)Sate Wrote: It happens, we are human and life gets to us.

I've had at least 2 Ignores and 3 removals. For the one removal I did ask and the individual was very polite and told me why. I asked out of curiousity and thinking I may have done something to offend (We didn't chat much but I wanted to). I'll say that I publically thank her for her response (she reads the forums) and hope that we may one day chat more. For the other 2 ignore/removals.. One was a pushy one and was about to get removed by be anyways. I don't mind a good RP but this one wasn't taking the hints or msgs that I was busy and we'd RP later. She saved me the trouble. The other I have no clue as we were good RP partners. Her loss though as I have moved on and I have not seen her

Sir Sate, this is my piece of the forum where I can complain. I am not looking for anything in return, just saying what I am going through in there or here. The kind of "discussions" that I am getting are always the same... I am used with it by now, but I still like to complain.

PS: but I could say I am happy that some of the people in here.. I am guessing most of you that are active on the forum, are also very active in the game. I wish you all the luck and fortitude to meet the right people for you.
Here to help and guide. 
If you ever want to talk about anything other than work (updates and all that fun stuff), find me.
(04-11-2016, 09:21 PM)Anallee Wrote: If you ever want to talk about anything other than work (updates and all that fun stuff), find me.

I am not much of a talker.. or better said.. I am not the initiator.. I am not like most of the other guys trying to get to the ladies in here... I mind my work and have a few chats with those that approach me.. So thank you for your "offer" miss Analee.
Here to help and guide. 
(04-12-2016, 09:52 AM)Vally Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 09:21 PM)Anallee Wrote: If you ever want to talk about anything other than work (updates and all that fun stuff), find me.

I am not much of a talker.. or better said.. I am not the initiator.. I am not like most of the other guys trying to get to the ladies in here... I mind my work and have a few chats with those that approach me.. So thank you for your "offer" miss Analee.

No worries.  And, no "offer" other than a kind ear.  I'm around if you need to chat.
Thank you miss Analee, I will try to keep that in mind... but I have a feeling I will not be the one that will start a conversation, that is who I am.
Here to help and guide. 
(04-12-2016, 06:55 PM)Vally Wrote: Thank you miss Analee, I will try to keep that in mind... but I have a feeling I will not be the one that will start a conversation, that is who I am.

Found you  Wink
I need to remember that one Fenix.  Nice touch.  Big Grin
Well... I and I suppose that many players experience the same thing as Vally.
I play at Pink Taco, sometimes I'm very talkative and sometimes I'm like a cactus, just part of the landscape.
But in general when I enter the WW and I write in the chat: "_hello, good morning"... nobody responds, hmm, what's wrong?, are they all talking via PM?, do they think they are very important and are waiting for messages?, or Are they just part of my sadness too? ha ha ha
Well, nothing more and see you
PS: If you want to visit the Pink Taco, you have to pay a $1000 toll to the Sheriff Paris-MnF XD