Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Frustrations
Sad 
During this past month I have to say I have not been myself, dealing with problems in my life and I have to say that at times I let those get the better of me, I am sorry and I do apologise to all that I might have offended. It was not my intention and by being in the game, having so many users in my Friends list but none of them, well... just a handful, really talked to me. I did decide to clean that list and removed most of the people in there based on how often we have spoken, I have to say that the reactions I got were something I did not anticipate, I was placed on Ignore by some and that being the "nicest" thing that happened. I will not go into details as this is not a means to shift blame on others.
What I want to say in the end is that I am sorry and hope that I will not act this way again, also I do believe that some people did had me in their lists just to ask about the game even when they have this wonderful community in here.
Here to help and guide. 
When it comes to friends, Vally, quality is indeed much more important than quantity.

As for the game, you have every right to enjoy it like the rest of us - without being pestered with questions and requests for help all the time... did you consider my suggestion (i.e., playing under a different alias)? Not a perfect solution, granted, but a long as one is otherwise honest and truthful with others, it shouldn't be problematic.

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(02-23-2016, 12:19 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: When it comes to friends, Vally, quality is indeed much more important than quantity.

As for the game, you have every right to enjoy it like the rest of us - without being pestered with questions and requests for help all the time... did you consider my suggestion (i.e., playing under a different alias)? Not a perfect solution, granted, but a long as one is otherwise honest and truthful with others, it shouldn't be problematic.

Cheers, Ivan

But those friends that I hurt and got ignored by were the ones that had the quality, sir. I guess more to others than with me.
I do enjoy the game, on occasions, chatting in the main chat with the ones that join the Alley in the evenings ... as for other parts of the game, I have to say that even with another name, I still am myself and act accordingly, I am not good at starting a conversation and after the usual questions "how are you?, what have you been up to?" I have nothing else to add... so it all dies there. So I  guess there is no solution for the full enjoyment of the game, not for me.
Here to help and guide. 
Vally...*hugs and kisses* I'm with you, always...
To be simple is to be great
Vally, you're human, after all Wink
No worries sire, though you're not in my list yet you're still a valuable friend to me Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Well, I don't see why people gotta bitch. I got removed from your list as well, which was completely understandable, we didn't really spreak through PMs like ever. Why would I have a fit over being removed then? ^^ I admit I dread removing people as well though, since they seem to take it personally more often than not.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
There's nothing wrong with being the strong, silent type, Vally Tongue

Many ladies enjoy that, and would be perfectly willing to carry the conversation all by themselves... Angel
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Really? Who has never cleaned his/her friend list just once? But it's okay, Vally, I understand your feeling.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(02-23-2016, 02:04 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: There's nothing wrong with being the strong, silent type, Vally Tongue

Many ladies enjoy that, and would be perfectly willing to carry the conversation all by themselves... Angel

Maybe.. but as long as I am tongue tied and all they care about are the updates... I guess I will not meet the ladies you talk about.
Here to help and guide.