Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cath's VN ending G
This is the last entry of my non existent VN, coming out when I find an old sick rich person to marry.

Secret Ending G - shady dealer (faithful client ending)
+ Alternative secret Ending G - rebound girl (ending, should you fail to romance the other characters)

Being in college wasn't difficult once you know where your classes were and who to ask for help. The Fixer was one of those people, for the right price or item to exchange, you could hire their service and get things that weren't readily available in college, or that would help you in a pinch, like a lighter. When they were wearing a school backpack, you could buy bigger items, such as alcohol bottles. That individual was more like a shady dealer since they never shown their face, hiding behind a white face mask and a cartoon-ish hood that hid their eyes, not to mention the voice modifier. They would be found in secluded areas, except for one place that was the smoker area. That meant that you had a good chance to meet them when going to talk to either Liz or Mia. Your first encounter with the individual would happen during your first visit in the non gendered bathroom on the third floor, they would come out of the third stall. They'd greet you non nonchalantly before washing their hands and opening their black parka, revealing different items. They proposed to sell you some items in exchange of money or valuables. Being a walking convenient store, you would often require their services, be it for romancing characters, quest lines, or boosting your stats. Some expensive items could be obtained by giving a service/ getting a fetch quest. The more interaction you had, the more reputation and affection you'd get, eventually getting discounts or services free of charge. Neat.
Since their gender was unknown, you wouldn't really know if they were flirting or having a bit of banter with since you were trying to romance girls. So, with high enough affection, you'd get called "Honey", "Lover boy" or even "Darling" when max affection. Should you explore the mall during the evening, you could find the Fixer in a Wok to Walk, getting some take-away and leaving promptly.
Why did you pursue the Fixer? Was it because they were reliable? Was it because you were curious? Or was it because you wanted some freebies?

Ending G - shady dealer
To get this ending, you'd have to complete every fetch quests and have bought all the items and services proposed, so you had to spend quite a lot of money, with some returns on investments. As you talked more and more with the Fixer, you learnt that they became quite dependent on you and that they'd give you discounts and freebies (of low value) whenever you'd take pictures of cute dogs you'd find around the college. So dog hunting was an easy way to quickly raise your affection. With high enough affection, you got their phone number for emergencies, and you got to visit the Fixer hangout. It had a couple of people dressed the same way as your own Fixer, which made you wonder if you actually were talking with the same person you had first met. Well, that was until you learnt that each year had a new dealer, that followed the same class. You might have wondered if you got into some kind of cult when they gave you a face mask. That item would unlock you the special services such as cheat sheets, information on specific people, or getting home deliveries to your own flat. Neat.

After completing your last quest, the Fixer would invite you to go eat out. Should you refuse, they would still hold the offer (can never close this path). So when you eventually accepted, you followed them to the Wok to Walk and they offered to pay for your food.
"Yeah, don't worry, darling. Consider it a date." they said, probably jokingly.
Once your order ready, you were asked if you both could eat at your flat, since your home was closer. Hoping in your car, you had a silent and awkward drive. It was pretty difficult to read their mood, since you couldn't see their face. You were pretty glad to finally arrive home.
"I don't usually do this with a client, but I fancy your presence."
Sitting at the table, you then realized that you were finally going to see what your Fixer looked like. Removing their hood, they had a brown ponytail, their eyes were hazel and their skin was tanned. You realized that your Fixer was a girl all along (shocker! amarite?) when she removed her mask, which had a voice modifier in it. She did look like someone you may have noticed in class.
"Is something the matter, darling?" she asked when she noticed your surprised expression. "Eat up before it gets cold." she said before eating her food.
You followed her example, eating silently while trying to remember the name of the girl in front of you. Awkward. You'd eventually remember someone that looked like her at the back of the class, wearing plain clothes and looking like any NPC in a college setting. While she wasn't as beautiful as the other girls (that you can romance), did look pretty.

> "So, you're Shelly, right?"
Looking pleasantly surprised, she stopped eating and nodded with a happy smile.
"That's right. I've been observing you since the beginning. You looked quite interesting, I must say. I'm surprised you decided to stick with me for so long. Are you looking for a refund?" she joked before finishing her food.
Once you were both finished, Shelly put down her backpack and removed her parka, still filled with various items, and asked to know where your bathroom was. She quickly came back after changing her clothes, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans, her barely existent chest having gained a few cup to reach a C cup. Now she really looked like Shelly from class.
"You've spent quite a lot of money on, right? Since you're my best customer, I guess I could make it worthwhile. There's an open air theater where we can watch movies in your car. You up?"

> "I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe another time?" [postpone the date, you can initiate it back while skipping the reveal]
> "We aren't that close, I don't like doing it." [decline]
"Sure, I understand. My offer still stands. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind." Shelly replied before gathering her stuff and leaving.
> "Sure, let's do that." [accept]

"Cool. Don't worry, I'll pay for the expenses of the date, darling." she said, grabbing a leather jacket from her backpack. "There's a romantic movie scheduled tonight, perfect for our first date, eh?"
Despite having quite an assertive personality, Shelly seemed to be an alright gal. Driving and taking her to your first movie date in an open air theater was pretty new for the both of you, and as promised, she paid for everything, popcorn, drinks, even the gas for your car. As for the romantic movie, you both decided to say that it was boring, but since you paid to get there, you might as well spend your time wisely.
"Say, [name], have you been enjoying yourself during college?" she eventually asked, eating some popcorn.
You said yes, that it was pretty fun. There were rarely dull moments, especially when you had a quest. Shelly seemed relieved.
"So, with the end of the third year approaching, what are you going to do next? I think I'll do like the other fixers and join the local newspaper agency. Or maybe I'll open a flower shop, who knows?"
You don't know yet. Or maybe you do. Shelly understood your silence and leaned closer to you, resting her head on your shoulder and one hand on your chest.
"Remember when you bought my premium services?" Shelly asked. (this service allows you to get physical special services from the Fixer, you might used it to get injury treatments and maybe a shoulder massage)
You replied with a yes, which made her giggle before caressing your torso with her delicate fingers.
"Would you like to get some right now?" she casually asked.
You probably guessed where it was going, so you nodded. Shelly slid her hand in your pants, gently jerking you with her expert fingers, adding a few wrist twists. Enjoying your car handjob, you closed your eyes to take in the sensation. She was very gentle and yet it was giving you more pleasure than when you did it yourself. Rubbing your dick, sometimes fondling your balls, sometimes using the palm of her hand on the top of your tip. She clearly knew what she was doing. You felt the weight of her head disappear, only to feel her tongue on your tip, licking it like a lollipop. You opened one eye, meeting her gaze as if she was waiting for your approval. You gave it by rubbing her back, prompting her to delicately suck your cock, her head bopping, barely visible from outside of your car. While it wasn't a road head, getting a blowjob in the middle of an open theater was exciting. Caressing the back of her head, Shelly purred on your manhood. She took it all to the back of her throat, you could feel the back of it with your tip as she gagged on it. With her tongue, she licked the base of your cock before raising her head, breathing heavily.
"How was it? Want me to continue, darling?" she asked, looking flustered.

At that moment, she looked so hot, making you want to kiss her, but you remembered that she just choked on your dick. Instead, you caressed her cheek, both of you smiling. She got up from the passenger seat and carefully maneuvered to straddle you. Her face was so close to yours, you could feel her hot breath, that smelled like mint. You guess that she got some before blowing you. You gazed in her eyes, you saw love in her look, it wasn't lust and that fact made you hug her tightly. She smiled and rubbed your back, while moving her hips against your erection. The fabric of her jeans didn't bother you.
"Now, now. Look at what you made me do." she giggled. "I almost fucked you in public. Thankfully I don't wear a skirt." Shelly said before getting back on her seat.

You were visibly disappointed that you didn't get to finish and she noticed, making a cute face with an "aww" before getting back to blowing you, this time, it was more vigorous, sucking you avidly and making lewd wet noises. Using her hand, she jerked your shaft while she was sucking and licking your tip. When she was taking your length in her mouth, she'd fondle your balls. And with your moans become more and more audible, you knew that you were close. Your throbbing dick was about to explode at any moment, which was the signal to plunge her face on your manhood, releasing your cum once you hit the back of her throat. She purred with satisfaction. She wiped the cum of her lips once you were done. She gulped and opened her mouth to show that it was empty.
"Satisfied or refunded." She laughed before tidying her hair. "Once this movie is over, you'll get round two. Preferably not in public, I don't like to give free shows." she smiled, resting her head on your shoulder as if nothing had happened.

You definitely liked her way of thinking, but as you came to frequent this merchant, you knew that giving something in return. Putting your hand on her thigh, you tested if she was receptive and she was, looking pleasantly surprised of your initiative. Opening her jeans and sliding your hand in her silk panties and feeling the wetness of her slit. That was a good sign. You noticed that she was smooth down there, like it was freshly shaven. Rubbing her pink button, pressing it and occasionally sliding his finger between her lips. You played with her like she played with your dick, making her squirm and let out cute moans. You explored her thoroughly, making her little cunt contract around your fingers when she came. Shelly held your arm as her body was flooded by the warm sensation of climaxing.
"I'm so going to fuck you tonight, darling." she declared, her eyes filled with eagerness.

Luckily for you, the end credits were rolling out and so you quickly drove back to your flat. She pulled out a toothbrush and proceeded in washing her mouth with a wink. She wasn't a fixer for no reason, she was clearly prepared. Once you closed your door and locked it, you began making out with Shelly, who was caressing every inches of your body while twirling her tongue in your mouth. She tasted like mint. Embracing her, you slowly made your way to your bedroom, removing each other's piece of clothing, dropping her jacket in the hallway, dropping your shirt at the door of the living room, throwing hers on the couch, undoing her silk bras and leaving them as you entered your bedroom. While she sat on your bed, unzipping your pants with expert fingers, Shelly was already reaching for your manhood, stroking it through your boxers. You pushed her to lay down, removing her jeans and witnessing her drenched silky panties. You smiled contently at the sight, making her blush as she wasn't used to seeing you so confident.
"H-hey, darling. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, you'd like to spice things up?" She stuttered, looking vulnerable.
You asked her what she meant by that. She hesitantly got up and left the room, leaving you confused and with your dick out. She quickly came back with a tube of lube while wearing a set of lingerie composed of bras and thong that didn't cover her naughty bits, and some garter belt with stockings.
"Y-you bought so much stuff from me that I... I thought you'd like to see me in something sexy for you." she stuttered, acting differently than usual. "And maybe doing some anal? That's totally fine if you don't want to, of course!"
Anal it was. Shelly got on all for on the edge of the bed, you applied a generous amount of lube on her asshole, spreading it with your finger. She squirmed during the whole process, her toes curling and extending as you played with her ass. You tested its efficacy by inserting your finger, making her gasp.
"W-was that your dick?!" she asked.
You chuckled and replied with the truth. She gulped and grabbed a pillow, ready to bite it.

Since it looked like it was the first time doing anal for the both of you, you proceeded carefully. Guiding the tip of your cock against her tight hole, pressing against its entrance. You expected some resistance, but you easily slid in. You only had your entire tip inside that Shelly squirted her pussy juice on you like a sprinkler. She let out sexual moan as she curled her toes and muffled her voice with your pillow. You slowly kept inserting your rod, feeling every inches of it getting choked by her asshole that she contracted. It became tighter and tighter as you progressed, until your entire hilt pressed against her rear. All while Shelly was muffling her moans. Her hole was so hot inside, and she was choking your rod with her muscles. With your hands on her hips to help you, you began moving backward, feeling like you could orgasm at any moment. You had to use all your willpower to get back a few inches before moving forward, repeating the back and forth motion as slowly and gently as possible. She felt good. She said something under her breath, you could faintly hear it. She said it again, a bit louder. You kept going at the same pace, making sure that the both of you were getting used to the sensation. Shelly's muscles relaxed a bit and she removed the pillow from her mouth, turning to you with a look that you knew too well coming from her.
"I love you, [name]. You make me feel special." she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're my darling, and no one else is."

She got you emotional with her crying. You felt like kissing her, but the position didn't allow it, so you gently caressed her back and her smooth rear. It made her purr and dry her tears. You kept gently fucking her ass, keeping the same pace despite getting used to the sensation, being slow and steady. She appreciated it, purring and giving you those loving gazes. Feeling close, you warned her about it.
"Despite being a fixer, I don't do ATM (ass-to-mouth). You can finish inside, darling." Shelly softly said, having regained a bit of her usual composure.
You obliged, you kept going at it until you came in her ass. She did gasp from the unusual sensation in her gut but quickly chuckled. Finishing inside her felt unreal, because a few hours ago, you thought that she was a man. You were glad that you were wrong. After a quick shower together, you spent some time cuddling in your bed. It felt nice holding someone in your arm as you fell asleep. You quickly woke up, feeling her body pressed against yours, looking at you expectantly.
"Was I... good enough for you, darling?" she asked with sad eyes.

> "Always has been." you replied with a gentle smile.
She straddled you and leaned in for yet another kiss, pressing her chest against you. You could feel her fast heartbeat, feeling so close and intimate with her, even more than when you were making love to her from the back.
"I'm glad." she softly said with a smile. "Do you want a little bit more before sleeping? I'm still afraid of not pleasing you enough, darling."

> "With you in this position, there's no way I'd refuse."
"You make me happy, [name]. I'm glad that you trusted me, that you always visited me, and that you traded with me. You made our moments priceless, and that's what I love about you." she confessed, caressing your face, her eyes filled with love.
Coating your cock with her juice, she quickly got you hard. She shyly smiled and felt relieved that she could still get you hard. Inserting your manhood inside of her in her usual delicate way, she rode you softly, moaning in the same way. Leaned over you, you could feel her hot breath on your chest. She closed her eyes as she gave you pleasure with her body, giving herself to you as you gave yourself to her, with your time, dedication, and your money. But it wasn't about money anymore. Shelly finally got something she always desired, something that couldn't be bought. It was your love, something that you proved when taking her anal virginity, and when making sure that you weren't hurting her for you own selfish pleasure. Just like how you took her from behind, that being slow and steady. She rode you softly, sensually, breathing heavily and looking gorgeous while doing it. She arched her back, giving you a full view of beautiful body, of her well drawn curves and her well shaped breast. Every time she sat on your crotch, she'd let out a quiet moan. Every time she sat on you, you could feel her weight on your hips. Every time she sat on your manhood, you could feel her muscles contract around your member. She was like an angel riding you. Her sight made you quickly reach your climax and she knew it as she heavily sat on your manhood when you came, making sure that not a single drop of your seed would spill out. You shared a loving kiss, your lips locking with the other's for a blissful eternity. Shelly fell asleep on top of you, exhausted. You held her close and soon joined her in her sleep, both feeling fulfilled and content.

Congratulations : You got yourself a devoted fixer girlfriend. Apparently, your first date and night together was enough for her to change her attitude in class, sitting beside you and openly talking to you. Though her Fixer duties weren't over yet, she still had clients, but that didn't mean you wouldn't help her, mainly so that you could both to spend your time together. With the money she earned, she'd often invite you to her favorite fast-food, and occasionally to five stars restaurants. She always proposed to cover your expenses, but respected when you declined her help. The only times she'd insist was when you had to pay your rent. She eventually asked you if she could move in to your flat, you accepted and she was overjoyed, jumping in your arms. Living there as a couple until graduation, that was when you proposed to her. Getting married a few years later, you moved to a slightly bigger appartment. Some of her old habits were hard to let go, so she ended up opening up a convenience store with your support, often frequented by new fixer in the college that sought her guidance, but also being visited by former fixers. You were quite surprised to see the director of the local newspaper agency coming to your humble store. All that aside, Shelly was still a gentle soul in bed, sometimes asking for something spicier, with blindfolds, or new types of lingerie. The only time she acted wild in bed was when you put handcuff on her, she acted extremely lewd, moaning obscenities. It all got tamer once you had your first child.

Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Alternative secret Ending G - rebound girl

Despite your best efforts or lack of, you ended up single by the end of the third year. To get this ending, you'd have to have a good relationship with the Fixer, otherwise you just get the 'Game Over' screen. Should you reject all the romance paths, you will skip to the end of the game, getting different dialogue scenes. Postponing a final romance choice won't count as failed, since you could pick it up later. But, to get the best outcome of this alternative ending, postponing is a good way to assure it.
Now, let's say that you didn't get rejected by all the romanceable girls, you'll eventually reach the end of the last year in college. During the last months, you'll hear that an after graduation party is getting planned by the student council, and that a venue next to the college had been booked. All graduates are invited, of course. But after talking with a few NPC, you'll learn that the romanceable girls won't attend because of various reason. Since you haven't scored with anyone, you decided to go, hoping to at least hookup with someone.

You felt like shit after the graduation ceremony, you were regretting some of your choices and missed opportunities. But maybe going to the party would cheer you up. You drank a bit, danced a bit and tried to have a good time. But something didn't feel right, as if some invisible forces were surrounding you, suffocating you. You decided to get some fresh air, sitting on the steps outside the venue, still hearing the muffled sound of music and people having fun. It was a clear night sky, the stars were clearly visible and it was a full-moon. You joked by thinking that it was probably the moon's phase that was affecting your state of mind. Thinking back to your last two years in college, you thought it must have been quite a waste of time. Getting graduated without any plans for the future, nor having a girlfriend to fill the loneliness that was sure to come. After all, most college friendships don't last long after graduation. Everyone will go their separate ways, moving out of their dorm, moving out of the city, and moving out of your life. Your train of thoughts made you feel depressed, and you sighed. You heard the door of the venue opening, making the muffled noise louder while it was open, then going back to normal once you heard the door closing with a 'clic' sound. You felt something pressing against your shoulder. You turned and looked at a bottle of beer that someone was offering you. Without a word, aside from a 'thanks', you took the beer in your hand. The person sat next to you and taking a sip from their own bottle.
"Rough night, honey?" the person asked, their way of speaking sounding familiar.
You took a good look at them, realizing that it was a girl you thought you recognized from somewhere. She looked pretty plain, white shirt, pair of jeans, decent face, and the classic ponytail for a background character.
"It was getting stuffy in there, huh?" she kept talking, like if you were old friends.

> "Who are you?"
"Shelly's the name, honey. We've talked a couple of times. You're [name], right?" Shelly said, looking at the clear night sky.
You nodded, taking a sip from your bottle. You appreciated the view as well. The cold air made you feel nostalgic, making you let out a sigh. Shelly pat your back, as if she understood you. Well, at least she was decent looking. You might as well try to hook up with her. But when you turned to talk to her, she got up, wiping the dust from her backside.
"Care the take a walk down memory lane? Nobody will miss us at the party anyway." Shelly proposed, extending her hand to you.
You accepted, grabbing her before she helped you getting on your feet. Walking around in public with a beer in had wasn't a good idea, so you both downed it before throw them in the trash. You felt a bit lightheaded for a moment, but the sensation quickly fade away. Walking side by side with Shelly, you went back to the college's entrance. Producing a key out of her pocket, she unlocked the doors and deactivated the alarm. Meanwhile, you looked at the empty and dark main hall. So many memories. Lots of interactions. Lots of just moving around, getting to your class or leaving the facility. You silently explored the deserted college. The atmosphere was filled with nostalgia and a bit of thrill from exploring at night. Came the hallway you were too familiar with, the one leading to the classes. Shelly jerked her head to the side, showing the way to your classroom. That room was also empty and covered in darkness. And yet you could remember the first time you met some of the romanceable characters. You both recalling anecdotes on the lessons, the teachers, and also on some students' antics, joking and chuckling at those memories. And yet you missed them, regardless if those were good or bad. The girl was walking around the room, feeling the back of the seat that walked next to, and eventually sitting at the back of the class. You imitated her, taking your usual seat.
"How does it feel, sitting here for the last time this year?" Shelly asked from her far away.

> "Odd."
"Would you like a 'do over'?" Shelly asked, being seated right next to you.
You jumped in surprise. How did she do that? Maybe you were imaging things. She was looking at you while leaning on her fist. (depending on how you lost the game, the dialogues will differ)
[being rejected by the girls] "I really tried to help you out, I really do. But despite all the cards I gave you, you played them all wrong." Shelly said, looking annoyed. "Did you have to be an asshole?"
[not being rejected by the girls] "I've observed you during those two years. You've pursued Tiffany, Jeannie, Brittany, Liz, Mia, and Winda. And yet, despite all the tools I gave you, you didn't seal the deal with any of them. It's quite surprising." Shelly said, looking quite intrigued by you.

"Either way, would you like to hire my services, for old time's sake." she proposed, extending her hand to you.
You didn't really know how to react, your hesitation was showing. Mindlessly, ou went to reach her hand once more, she smiled and held you tight.

[being rejected by the girls] "You're lucky I'm a good fixer. This device will send you back two years. Don't fuck this up." Shelly said, suddenly wearing the face mask of the Fixer and handing you a small electronic device.
You were too confused and surprised that mindlessly took the item that looked like your cellphone. The Fixer suggested that you pressed the screen, which you did. The moment your finger applied a slight pressure on the surface of the object, your vision faded to black. The last image you saw was Shelly removing her mask. [screen asks you if you want to retry or return to the screen menu]

[not being rejected by the girls] Shelly smiled and pulled you in for a friendly hug and a pat on the back.
"That's what I like about you, honey." she said, happy. "I'll give you a device that will send you back two years. But before that, how about we get a little bit of fun here? You didn't get laid after two years, after all." Shelly said with a wink, slightly pulling her shirt, to reveal her tanned midriff.
You felt a bit insulted by her remark, but that also meant that you were going to get laid. That wasn't all bad after all. You watched her remove her shirt to reveal her plain white bras. Cupping her breast, she posed for you with a smirk.
"How much have you got on you? My services aren't cheap, honey." Shelly said before letting go of her boobs.
Well, even if she was an escort, you were willing to get some action. You checked your pockets but couldn't find anything in them, not even your wallet, nor phone or car keys. You were pretty sure that you had those when you were at the party. Did she stole them from you?

> "Give me back my stuff, that's not funny."
Shelly frowned at you and sat on your lap, wrapping her arms behind your neck.
"If you don't want the device, I'll give them back. But if you want your do-over, you still have to exchange something. Or give back a service. Don't you remember, honey?"
It didn't make much sense to you, and she saw your visible confusion. With a sigh, she put on a face mask, one similar to the Fixer's. At that moment, it clicked in your mind. You always thought that they were a man. That was quite the surprise. You now had the chance to decide.

> "I don't think I want to take your offer anymore, weirdo." [Wrong choice]
The Fixer got up and put back her shirt, her affection towards you having dropped to zero. Without any more formalities, she walked to the door.
"I'm sure you know your way out, former client. Your stuff is under your chair, by the way." The Fixer said before slamming the door behind her. "Also, fuck you, asshole." she yelled behind the door. [Game Over screen]

> "Alright, what can I exchange with you, then?" [Continue the scene]
"I won't ask for sexual favors, since I'm still going to 'service' you. But... since you'll be sent back, promise me to find me again, and... become friends with benefits with me, the sexual ones. You'll have to remember the secret I'll give you, that way you'll prove that you're trustworthy." Shelly explained, rubbing her hips on your lap. [unlocks new mini sex scenes with Shelly in the next play-through]

Making a promise was easy, holding it wouldn't be difficult here, after all, that meant that you could actually have sex more than once. Shelly wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but she was pretty decent looking. You accepted the easy deal, grabbing her by the hips. She nodded to acknowledge you, she pulled removed her jeans and so did you. You wanted to take her there and then, but she had another idea. She intercepted your hands that were aimed at her chest.
"Usually, I'm a huge bottom, except if I really like someone. But tonight I want to be the top." she said, holding you still.
You didn't mind, if it meant that you could bend her over in your next try. Pleased, she sat on the teacher's desk, inviting you to sit on a chair in front of her. You complied. She smirked and decided to rub your dick through your boxers. She was surprisingly good at using her feet and took almost no efforts in making you cum in your underwear.
"Give them to me, honey." she ordered, extending her hand.
You obeyed, feeling a bit embarrassed to be butt naked in class, your dick covered with your jizz. Noticing it, Shelly decided to lick the cum stains on your underwear, making eye contact with you. Spreading her legs, she beckoned you with her finger, pointing at her plain panties.
"Use your tongue, honey. Make me feel dizzy." she chuckled.
You obeyed once again, pulling down her underwears to her ankles, but as you were about to put them on the side of the desk, she asked you to lick the wet spot of her panties. You reluctantly obliged, giving it a few licks, making her smile contently.
"Eat up, honey." she smiled, looking very proud of her.

You made up your mind and decided to give her what she wanted and more. You had to do it right. You started kissing her inner right thigh, progressing further and further toward her slit, sending shivers down her spine and letting her moan quietly. She sounded pretty cute. When you kissed her lower lips, she was breathing heavily. You gave her a small peck on her pink button, making her body jump from the interaction. Pulling out your tongue, you teased Shelly, licking up and down around her clit and slowly getting closer to it. You gently applied pressure with your tongue, feeling her button on the tip of your tongue. Like an immobile pearl, you rolled around it. She seemed to like it, her moans filling the empty classroom.
"O-okay. You-you're allowed to use your fingers. Don't s-stop! I-I'm close!" Shelly stuttered, holding your head.
Now was the moment to go all out. Using your finger, you explored her well librcated slit, rubbing her walls and found her g-spot. At first gently massaging it, but slowly increasing the intensity. Your other free hand roamed around her body, caressing her thigh, her ass, her stomach, overloading Shelly with a multitude of pleasurebale sensations. It didn't take long until she came on your chin and finger. Now was the time to finish her as you doubled the intensity of your pussy eating, inserting a second finger and fucking her with them. She violently convulsed on the teacher's desk, her voice shattering the silence of the night as she came once more. Satisfied with your work, you stopped and admired her shivering body sprawled on the desk, occasionally convusling as she was still having an orgasm. Her pussy leaking her white cum. Shelly couldn't articulate a single word after what you had done. Her naked body was quite inviting, and you approached her, softly caressing her stomach and legs.

"Fu.. wh... what was that? My... wow... you did make me dizzy, huh?" she managed to say.
She wasn't in a state of getting on top, now. Your plan was a success.
"H-honey? I'm in need of your dick. I want you to take me here."
You didn't have to be asked twice, your dick was ready, and so was her hole. Holding her legs spread open, you rammed your cock in her, making the desk shake and Shelly moan. Her well lubricated cunt felt so good, making you slide in and out of her so easy despite her tight pussy. Striking hard and fast, you made her scream with pleasure, making her beg for more.
"Fuck me! Ravage me! Make me your cocksleeve!" Shelly yelled, ripping of her bras and throwing them over her head.
You definitively liked that new attitude, as well as the sight of her tits bouncing while she was getting used like a sex doll. Slamming your hips against her body, hitting the back of her womb, ravaging her insides. She felt good around your cock, she felt hot, she felt tight. You thought that you could use her for hours.
"Make me your slut! Harder! Destroy my cunt!" Shelly yelled, overtaken by lust.
Those were the commands you gladly obeyed. Letting go of her legs, you got a hold of her hips, lifting her petite body like it was nothing. You proceeded in using her like a fleshlight, a human sized fleshlight. Shelly was clearly overjoyed by your treatments as she once again came. All of your repressed sexual urges were finally pouring out, being satisfied by her lewd demeanor. She started speaking giberish, unable to think straight. She looked like a sex addict. That didn't stop you from sucking her tits. But you wanted more. You laid her back on the desk, fucking her sideways, increasing her tightness. It felt heavenly. Shelly suddenly pushed you back, it shocked you that she was able to do that. You triped and safely fell on your chair. She hungrily jumped on your bone, taking it in her lewd mouth. She proceeded in sucking your dick like she was a vacuum cleaner, slurping and gargling noise filing the room. Her experienced cavity made short work of your erection, making you shoot your load inside of her. She quickly pulled back, jerking your rod while getting a facial treatment.

> "That was intense..."
Shelly didn't respond, instead she picked a can of soda from under your chair, downing its content down her throat, swallowing loudly. She seemed to have returned to normal.
"While it didn't go as planned, you did fullfill my needs. That deserves a reward. Give me a second." she said before getting a small device that looked like a smartphone.
She fiddled with it for a bit before handing it to you. You were a bit confused, still basking in the afterglow.
"This device will send you back two years, to activate it, just press that app. I modified it so that it would follow you even after using it, meaning that you will keep your stats and the ability to return at the beginning of the first year. You're welcome." [unlocked ability to restart without losing either stats or item in your possession]
You gladly accepted her gift, thanking her. But right before you pressed the app, she stopped you.
"My secret, don't forget it, is that I never did anal." Shelly explained, embarrassed.

[ending option]
> "You know, maybe I don't need to go back? What if I want to end with you? You seem pretty alright, not to mention the sex. What do you say, wanna be my girlfriend from now on?"
"Wait... for real? I thought that you fucked my brain's out to go back? Well, your proposition is interesting. Sure, let's see where we'll go as a couple." Shelly shrugged.
She hugged you in a friendly, covered in sweat and cum. Keeping it casual, despite the both of you being completely naked, and reeking of sex and sweat. You had to make a detour to the surveillance room to erase the images of you tresspassing and having sex in a restricted area, but not after watching the entire fuck session and taking her doggy style while watching it. Oddly enough, that was her idea.

Congratulations : You've got yourself a rebound girlfriend. Oddly enough, you didn't ditch her for a more attractive woman, Shelly appreciated it. Your relationship started pretty awkwardly during that fateful night, but learning to know each other was a nice change of pace. Especially since you both could be yourselves, no mind game, no anticipating the best answer, nor predicting the other's reaction. It felt nice to be genuine. After a couple of months, you met her family and she met yours, nothing too complicated. You knew she had some secrets, like how did she get the college keys and alarm disarming code. During some after-sex pillow talk, she'd spill the bean, saying that most fixers had some spares and knew the codes, since they had to get sensitive informations, like exam sheets, spy cameras, and more. It felt like a spy movie. It did put you off, but what did you expected from a shady dealer? Shelly eventually left her fixer habits in the past and opened a flower shop. You ended up having a normal family together, destroying the time machine as to not be tempted.

[continuation option]
> "That isn't a big secret. A lot of people never did anal."
"Oh... Well, okay. My biggest secret is that I once masturbated with the handle of a screwdriver. Is that good enough for you?"
> "Wait, really?"
"Sh-shut up and go already! There are camera footage I need to destroy thanks to our sexcapade."
> "Wasn't that your idea to have sex in our classroom?"
"Stop being mean to me." she whined. "Also, next time we meet, do not check the stall I came out of." she said, even more embarrassed.
> "Okay, now you're doing it on purpose."
Unable to take it anymore, Shelly made you press the app, and your faded to black. The last thing you saw was her giving you a peck on the cheek. [Screen asks you if you want to continue or go back to the screen menu, the game is automatically saved]
Let's see the bright sight of this world!