Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cath's VN ending F
Hello hello! How's No Nut November going for you? 

Ending F - Alpha girl (hard to reach)
Winda was a leader, an athlete, and most importantly, a popular girl in the college. She was an ebony with a toned body, earning her the nickname of 'Amazon' by her peers and the people in the college's track and field club. Winda was rarely seen without her clique of girl friends, meaning that approaching her was pretty hard, and talking to her was even more difficult. Your first encounter with her was during your first visit at the track field. It was one of the rare place where you could catch her alone, so only near the end of the afternoon. She was wearing her sport clothes and had just finished her training. She greeted you casually, asking you to hand her the towel next to you. One of the only ways to hang out with her was to join her club, or wait after her training. You could also catch her at the fitness club during the weekends. It goes to say that frequenting her would mean that you'd workout a lot and raise your strength stat. Eventually, you'd learn that her dream would be to either become a pro athlete or to open her own fitness center. Despite being very popular, she didn't have a bad attitude when not on college ground, she was genuinely nice and cool. If you raised enough her affection, you could go on dates ("as training buddies") in a diner. You would learn that she was bullied back in high school, and that was the reason why she became stronger while staying humble and kind, all while bring up others to become their better self. The only problem was that her clique had some toxic people that her naive self couldn't chase away, fearing to become like her bullies.
Why did you decide to romance her? Was it because you're into sporty girls? Was it because she was cool? Or was it because you like challenges?

The end of the third year was near, and through the numerous dates, you got closer and closer. Maybe it was time to finally ask her out? Apparently, your constant need for post-workout drinks and food pleased the Fixer who eventually told you:"You might as well go out with her, you'll bring me more profits. I'll hook you up with a necklace when you decide to, free of charge. I can distract others if you get me items on this list.". So you ended up getting yourself a free golden necklace with a small diamond in the pendant, it looked pretty expensive. Its description said: "adds 10% success chance in romance attempt". But the Fixer did warn you that you'd have to return it if you ever get rejected.
You approached Winda as she was about to enter the girls locker room. Oddly enough, the other female athletes weren't present during today's training, but you could have guessed why. You waved at Winda who noticed you and waved back with a smile.
"[name], how are you? I'm about to get changed. Since there's no one else, I guess it won't hurt if we talk inside?" she said, thumb pointing at the locker room.
You nodded and followed her. She seemed to have pushed herself pretty hard, being drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, while still maintaining a content smile on her face.
"You look like you want to ask me something, go on, shoot. You know I don't bite." she joked.

> "Winda, I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time. Would you like to become my girlfriend?" [Success : 70% without added bonus ]
> "All this workout made me feel exhausted, I wouldn't mind chilling with you more, but as a couple." [Success : 60% without added bonus]
> "You're an aspiration to me, nothing would make me happier than becoming the one that'll always be by your side." [Success : 80% without added bonus]

"That sounds pretty sweet, actually. I'd love to, but how settling it with a race? If you impress me, I'll give you a reward worthy of your efforts." Winda said, giving you a confident look while extending her hand to you.
Time to impress your crush! [this might be a good time to save] To win, you'll either have to beat her or barely lose the race (finish after her with 5 seconds max), after all she is a star athlete.
Thankfully, you won on either condition. Winda was indeed impressed by your performance, laughing while sitting on the ground.
"Looks like the student as beat the master! I'm more than impressed! Alright, get your reward in the locker room, boyfriend." she said with a teasing smile.
She made you sit on the bench in the center of the room and stood in front of you. After wearing the necklace you gifted her, she slowly started swaying her hips, sensually showing her curves, caressing her stomach and chest while looking you straight in the eyes. It looked like you've earned a lap dance. She kept dancing, then straddled you, rubbing herself against you, pressing her chest against your face. You could feel her softness, arousing you and giving you an erection. Winda grounded on your lap, rubbing against your bulge. She proceeded in sensually peeling of her drenched track and field shirt, her boobs dropping gracefully on her chest. You could see that she was hard, her tits pointing menacingly towards you. She saw your hungry look and grinned, she got up, showed her back and bent forward, all while giving you a sly smile. With her toned ass sticking up in front of you, she peeled down her short, its fabric sticking to her skin, covering her crotch until the last second before being completely down her knees. You fought the urge to not jump on her, ready to eat her glistening pussy. And as if she read your mind, she started swaying her butt, up and down, up and down. Hypnotizing you with her well shaped buttox. And like an idiot, you followed her movement with your head, nodding in rhythm.
"Ready for your reward?" Winda asked coily.

> "You look so tasty." [false sense of choice]
> "You've got such a nice pussy." [false sense of choice]
> "Your asshole looks tight." [false sense of choice]

"Slow down, cowboy. I'm the one giving you the reward." she said before jumping backward to land on your lap. "Let's see if you can outlast me this time." she laughed before pulling out your dick.
Forcing you to lay down on the bench, she began grinding her well lubricated cunt against your shaft, not intending on getting penetrated, she slid her wet pussy on your dick, basically jerking you with her lower lips. Her wet kiss and the succion was mind blowing, as she was sliding back and forth, rubbing herself against you, her hips moving with expertise. You couldn't help moaning, to Winda's delight. As to restrain yourself from ejaculating, you focused on the pendant swinging from her neck, trying to get hypnotized by something not sexual. She eventually came on your cock, finally putting and end to your edging. Her love juice covering your aroused dick, and creating a puddle on the floor under the bench. She leaned for a kiss, pressing her hard nipples against your chest, poking you. You embraced her, wrapping your arms behind her back and shared your saliva with hers. It felt nice to finally hold her. She didn't feel like an unreachable goal that you kept chasing after, you were by her side. The moment of bliss was short lived when you heard people outside the locker room, their voice getting closer and closer. Thinking fast, you took Winda to the showers, huddled together, both breathing fast, from the rubbing session and for the fear of getting caught. Soon enough, you heard girls entering the locker room, complaining about the smell of sweat and wondering where Winda was.
"Hey, Fixer, have you seen Winda?" a girl asked.
"She's obviously not here. She probably went home already." the Fixer replied, sounding a bit annoyed.
You'll probably have to pay for the extra service, next time you'll see the Fixer. Your thoughts were interrupted by Winda's breath on your dick, her very hot breath. She winked at you as she began sucking your dick, realizing that she had a tongue piercing, giving quite the new sensation when she licked your rod, swallowing the entirety of your manhood. You had to bit your lips to not make a sound while the gaggle of girls were still complaining about not finding Winda to the Fixer. The athletic girl found your struggle amusing and gagged on your cock, making not so subtle noise that your ally on the other room had to make distraction for. You knew that you'd get in trouble if it kept going, so you did the only thing you thought would be useful. You grabbed her head and proceeded in facefucking her, to her pleasant surprise. That was obviously a bad idea since she made more gagging noises, sexy noises. You felt close and let go, allowing her to breathe. She gave you a malicious look before plunging her face on your throbbing dick. You instantly came down her throat, her tongue coaxing you to fill her stomach with your seed. The sensation was yet again mind blowing, making you roll your eyes in pleasure. You felt spent and Winda looked pleased. She got up and leaned against the wall, spreading her legs and her pussy lips with her fingers.
"They're gone. Now claim me like you just did. Show me how wild you can be." she teased, her pussy still dripping from all the excitement.
You decided to take her up, rubbing your dick back to have an erection. You rammed her cunt from behind, making her gasp before chuckling.
"Come on, big boy. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow." she said, looking at you smugly.
You grabbed her hips and used them to pound her, slapping her ass from time to time, pinching her hard nipples. Her body was fantastic, her curves were delicious but not as much as her drenched pussy. She came on your dick with force, moaning your name and making sexy noises with her mouth. Taking her doggy style wasn't enough for you. You made her stand up and face you, she looked at you with eyes filled with lust as she seductively bit her low lip. Carrying her on your hips, you proceeded in making her bounce on your dick, showing your strength. You enjoyed her satisfied face, and her boobs jiggling as you made her hop on your manhood. After a good while, you felt a bit tired and decided to put her down again, but you weren't done yet. You entered her while she was standing up, holding up one of her leg for an easier access. Your thrusts were quick and hungry, your moans were shorts. Despite your aggressiveness, Winda looked at you with a loving smile. She had come yet again, enjoying getting ravaged. She held your face and kissed you yet again, not a lustful or sexual one, but a one filled with love. Her lips softly pressing against yours, a contrast to your bucking hips that were ramming her hole. That one interaction finally made you cum. You may have spent almost an hour fucking her, almost numbing your groin inside her well lubricated walls. You came inside of her before your legs gave in, only be held so that you wouldn't fall. You were still inside of her as your cock was shooting its semen.
"Hey now, I don't want you to get hurt after all of this. I'll hold you as long as you want to."
And so you spent long minutes, hugging each other, your dick still inside of her even after flooding her womb. It was a bit weird to feel your dick getting soft while still inside her love cave. You eventually broke off the embrace and got dressed. You realized that despite having stripped down, she had been wearing your necklace from the start.

Congratulations : You've got yourself an athletic girlfriend! With you by her side, she finally managed to get rid of the toxic people in her life without feeling guilty. It allowed people to finally talk to her without fearing to be judged by said toxic people. Also, she was really happy with your gift, always wearing it wherever she was, even during your bedroom activities. You did notice that she was slightly into femdom, usually getting on top of you and subtly commanding you to please her, either with your tongue or dick. That didn't bother you, and hey, that meant seeing more of her well toned body, right? Since she wanted to still do track and field for a couple more years, getting pregnant was big a 'no-no', so there were days when you had to wear a condom. But living with her was nice, eating healthy, doing sport, and having some healthy rivalry with her. It made you push yourself to become better.

Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G
Let's see the bright sight of this world!