Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocked account
That is the point! If I knew what I was accused of specifically I could offer an explanation! As yet no one has even told me what I did? I can guess as to which conversation is involved but without access to my account cant post its contents to defend myself! I have e-mailed seeking clarification & the reply was just one word 'Harassing' no details no explanation nothing! How is it reasonable to ban a player & offer them absolutely no details as to why save to say just one word 'harassing' not whom or how?

I am not asking to have the ban lifted prematurely just to have some level of reasonableness applied here. Some explanation, am I asking to much?
Harassing someone can be in many ways.. You can be stalking them none stop (following them or standing infront of back of them) or bothering them with messages in open chat or private messages..
I will lock this thread for the time being. The purpose of this thread is purely informational, on how to move on in a situation where you have been banned, and are either unsure on why or how to dispute the ban. Meaning this is where you ask for help, not complain. Complaints can be sent directly to moderators and support. Perhaps the message followed by the ban needs to be more descriptive? Sadly not everyone knows when they've done something wrong, which makes it hard for them to learn from it. If that's the case, perhaps add that to the suggestion thread. I really hope things get sorted, but that won't happen like this, on this thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]