Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocked account
my accounts have been blocked, with no emails sent to me and have contacted support about it, i would like to know how long it took other people to either be contacted by support or how long it took to get your account back. 
BTW i'm a premium user

Hi, folks! F the Ref here. Before posting to this thread, please read the FAQ:

My account has been (unfairly) banned/blocked; how can I get it back?
If you feel your account has been blocked or banned unfairly:
1) Send an extensive message directly to dev team here
2) If you were banned in-game, include the avatar name (or names, if it is a premium account), the email address the account is registered to, and any details you believe may be relevant. If you were banned on the forum, the same applies, but forum name instead of avatar name.
3) Wait patiently

If your account is banned and you disagree with the rationale, please at least attempt the above. If you haven't had a response within 24 hours or so -- or if like HappyFace you haven't gotten any confirmation whatsoever via email -- then feel free to post here like she did.
what did you do ? to get it blocked? :/
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

nothing, i was pole dancing and a lot of people enjoyed the show Smile when i logged out to switch to another avatar my accounts where blocked. from what i understand i should get an email explaining why I'm blocked but i don't have any emails from mnf.
you should at least get an message why your blocked .. thats weird .. iam sorry for you :/

First try to clear out your browser cache and log in the game afterwards. Wait until you do get an email, check the spam folder as well... as far as I know it doesn't take more than 24-48 hours.
Here to help and guide. 
tis a bit sad, ironically my main avatars is called "HappyFace" and was the one i was playing when this happened. I'm thinking about asking Vally directly using another account in game, or a message on here.
Edit: lol, dat message came quick.

just did that, no change. its just a waiting game now and i am checking the spam folder.
Also try resetting you router.
You can PM me in here... but you still have to wait miss, I do not know the reason behind it but there is always something or someone that helped create this situation.
Here to help and guide. 
well, that didn't take very long. but Vadim said my account isn't blocked lol, if it isn't in their end then what could it be?
P.S i have emailed him back, just want this fixed quickly that's why i'm posting here.
search for it maybe she still doing her job on pole? and stucked there ! LOL pff