Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocked account
thank you so much Big Grin so 30 days till it s available.. ok! i sent request btw Smile
I wish you good luck and hope it gets sorted for you. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(09-07-2016, 05:37 PM)Emmie Wrote: I wish you good luck and hope it gets sorted for you. ^^

[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

usually in how much time they answer? Smile
For me, it's been a day or two, it think. But it depends.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
now i am blocked too. for telling someone i would fight if someone tries create a bulliing gang as he had wrote in p
rofile and hit back as the tried to attack me. and, of course give it verbal back, but without insulting names as he did. fine hes blocked too... and my IP ad is complete blocked.

i would chose another game now if not: i spended a lot of real money in here, and if not some people would really miss me. i missed my important date, but anyway.

if i dont get in anymore (and i wrote supp, and i dont know if i am blocked for "just" 24 hours) i greet emmy and say goodbye.

Krischan aka SwissDom (and no one could checked the whole chat in the short time i got blocked) damn i take care!
Well, if you've contacted support with your issue and they don't see anything too bad in your actions, I'm sure the ban will be lifted. I hope things turn out well for you. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hey guys! My account is blocked and I have no idea why? Please let me know what's going on. Thank you.

(02-23-2016, 09:38 AM)HappyFace Wrote: my accounts have been blocked, with no emails sent to me and have contacted support about it, i would like to know how long it took other people to either be contacted by support or how long it took to get your account back. 
BTW i'm a premium user

Hi, folks! F the Ref here. Before posting to this thread, please read the FAQ:

My account has been (unfairly) banned/blocked; how can I get it back?
If you feel your account has been blocked or banned unfairly:
1) Send an extensive message directly to dev team here
2) If you were banned in-game, include the avatar name (or names, if it is a premium account), the email address the account is registered to, and any details you believe may be relevant. If you were banned on the forum, the same applies, but forum name instead of avatar name.
3) Wait patiently

If your account is banned and you disagree with the rationale, please at least attempt the above. If you haven't had a response within 24 hours or so -- or if like HappyFace you haven't gotten any confirmation whatsoever via email -- then feel free to post here like she did.
If you didn't received an explanatory e-mail, contact support. It will be the best way.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
You were banned for being rude for 24h Google