Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocked account
In which case you have to tell what kind of topic you were joking about, how and name where you were while doing what you did, it might be a misunderstanding.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I agree with Cath gonna need more info to gauge if your boned or not.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

All you can do is follow the instructions and see if they agree to unban you. And if you do get unbanned, take this as a lesson and act nice! Jokes are ofc ok, but if people point out that they feel offended or what not. It's best to accept and move on. I wish you good luck in this matter.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(09-06-2016, 10:56 PM)Emmie Wrote: All you can do is follow the instructions and see if they agree to unban you. And if you do get unbanned, take this as a lesson and act nice! Jokes are ofc ok, but if people point out that they feel offended or what not. It's best to accept and move on. I wish you good luck in this matter.

thank you for all supporting me. i was unblocked this morning at 5:37 AM according to the administrator Vadim.
Glad to hear! Play nice and I'm sure this won't happen again. ^^
(09-07-2016, 01:04 PM)willy1000 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 10:56 PM)Emmie Wrote: All you can do is follow the instructions and see if they agree to unban you. And if you do get unbanned, take this as a lesson and act nice! Jokes are ofc ok, but if people point out that they feel offended or what not. It's best to accept and move on. I wish you good luck in this matter.

thank you for all supporting me. i was unblocked this morning at 5:37 AM according to the administrator Vadim.

I like to think we are a pretty cool bunch of people and generally good community over all..

Glad you got it sorted and your back.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

guys sorry if i didn't present myself but i don't know how to create a post here ahah btw, you know when a name account is available from one deleted avatar? 1 month? i really don't know.. please help me ^^
If you're asking how long the name is locked after you delete an avatar. I am not sure. You can always ask if you can get the avatar recovered.
(09-07-2016, 04:32 PM)Emmie Wrote: If you're asking how long the name is locked after you delete an avatar. I am not sure. You can always ask if you can get the avatar recovered.

well at this time i would like to recover the avatar, how can i do? ^^
How do I recover a deleted avatar?
1) Send an extensive message directly to dev team here
2) Include the avatar’s name, the email address the account is registered to, its level, approximate date deleted (if known) and any other information you feel necessary
3) Be patient

(Note: deleted avatar names are reserved for 30 days before being made available again; if you wait longer than 30 days before attempting to recover your avatar, it may no longer be possible)