Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocked account
If it is not on the game's end, miss, I do not know, you have to try using another browser, check your router... the possibilities are endless Tongue
Here to help and guide. 
according to Vadmin, it was my IP that was blocked, not my account. it has been fixed now Smile
Good to hear that miss, have fun and enjoy your time in there.
Here to help and guide. 
i was permanently blocked due to an abuse report i know nothing about. i dont know why i was reported
You should check your mail, to see if you have received an e-mail from the devs, stating the reason of the ban.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-06-2016, 01:11 PM)Vrook Wrote: You should check your mail, to see if you have received an e-mail from the devs, stating the reason of the ban.
i did. and it only said it was due to an abuse report
Well that is a tricky thing willy cause if it is a confirmed thing they blocked you for unless you have evidence that states other wise pretty sure you will be hard pressed to over turn that.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

From the FAQ:

My account has been (unfairly) banned/blocked; how can I get it back?
If you feel your account has been blocked or banned unfairly:
1) Send an extensive message directly to dev team here
2) If you were banned in-game, include the avatar name (or names, if it is a premium account), the email address the account is registered to, and any details you believe may be relevant. If you were banned on the forum, the same applies, but forum name instead of avatar name.
3) Wait patiently

Added to the OP as well.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(09-06-2016, 06:15 PM)JCF Wrote: From the FAQ:

My account has been (unfairly) banned/blocked; how can I get it back?
If you feel your account has been blocked or banned unfairly:
1) Send an extensive message directly to dev team here
2) If you were banned in-game, include the avatar name (or names, if it is a premium account), the email address the account is registered to, and any details you believe may be relevant. If you were banned on the forum, the same applies, but forum name instead of avatar name.
3) Wait patiently

Added to the OP as well.

This man has the answer it seems listen to him he knows more then me anyway.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

my ingame name is William10000. the email is <removed by mods for privacy> and i registered for the game on friday sep. 6, 2016. i was joking about in public but realized i was being insentitive so i was typing an public apology when i was booted out. when i tried to log back in, thats when i found out i was permanently blocked. i never meant to offend anyone. i just got carried away. and yes, i sent a email this morning at 5 AM, 8 hours after i was blocked. i currently feel like shit cuz of my actions
edit: still no reply from dev team