Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cath's VN ending C
Sup? Here for more? Make sure you read the description in ending  A.

Ending C : Goth/punk girl (very hard to reach, lots of bad ends)
Like in many school settings, an observant person could spot some goth or punk type of individual. Liz was such individual, wearing black clothes, piercings in her ears and one on her bottom lip, not to mention the black platform boots. You thought that she looked pretty cool. This character was pretty hard to find, and your first encounter with her would be by pure coincidence if you weren't a smoker (or friend with a smoker). Speaking of first encounter, you first met Liz hanging out with Mia (character of ending E) as both of them were in the middle of a discussion while smoking at noon. Liz would ask you if you've got a lighter, regardless of the possession of that item, she'd ask your opinion on their discussion : the use of cannabis oil as medical treatment. If you answered correctly, you could engage either romance path. For ending C, you hanged out with Liz who, unexpectedly, blamed the governments for being useless at dealing with social matters, such as poverty, homelessness, and of course drug related issues. If you shared the same values and perspective as her, romancing her wasn't hard, though you'd have to pass quizzes about drug knowledge. On the other hand, sharing lowbrow jokes with her would boost your reputation towards her. Just, don't be an asshole towards her, by being haughty or insulting her. Otherwise you'd be quickly locked out of her romance path.
Why did you choose to romance her? Was it because of her ideals and values? Because she looked cool? Because you wanted to finish 100% the game? Or because something resonated in you?

As months passed, you'd notice that she'd feel more and more disgruntled with society and its people. Towards the end of the second year, you could find her smoking alone during the beginning of the afternoon classes, looking very tired and yet, very annoyed at the same time. Her mood had become a bit unstable as class drama had unfold at the beginning of the third year. With students being shit to others, being anything but functioning mature adults, Liz' resentment towards humanity had grown quite a bit, and her patience with people became shorter and shorter.

Guide with only the right options that help progressing the dialogue.
> "You don't look very well, are you ok?" you asked when approaching her.
> "Want to grab an energy drink and talk?"
> "Sounds like it"
> "I tend to relativise."
> "There are no wrong or right answer to that."
> "At least you're drip *finger gun*."

"Thanks. I'm sorry for ranting." she said with a forced chuckle. "That's why I don't really have friends here." She said, looking genuinely sorry.
You knew that her friend Mia was more and more absent, being overworked at the bar she was employed in. Her absence seemed to have had quite the negative consequence on Liz' psyche. She mistakenly felt guilty for becoming isolated.

> "Does that mean that me staying by your side is an achievement?" you joked.
"Well, totally. You're pretty chill to hang out with." she replied with a faint smile. "Say, we both scribbled something in the last toilet stall on the third floor, wanna see if someone wrote something new?"
During your first year, you had noticed written dates on the toilet stall. Feeling bored and stuck because of stomach aches, you decided to write that date. Funnily enough, some of those dates were ten years old.

> "Um... Sure, why not?" [good choice]
> "I don't know if it's a good idea. Maybe some other time?" [continue playing, you'll miss the scene.]
> "Oh yeah! Let's fuck in the toilet stall!" [bad choice, depending of who else is around, you'll lose reputation with them]

"Cool. That way, I'll also roll some cigs in the bathroom. Especially because no one comes there at this time." Liz replied, putting out her almost finished cigarette and putting it in an empty metal box.
You both headed towards the secluded bathroom on the third floor, which was indeed deserted at this time. Even the Fixer wasn't there at that time. Liz sat on the electric room heater, rolling her cigarettes for a moment while you checked in the third and farthest stall. You inspected the place but didn't find anything new. You ignored the gloryhole as per usual until you noticed Liz' finger poking out from the second stall.
"Don't you wonder how many time this thing has been used?" She asked, her mouth enticingly aligned to the hole.

> Ram your dick in! [unless perfect affinity, don't pick this]
[average affinity result] Liz was surprised by the sudden meat in her mouth, quickly backing away and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.
"Ayo, what the fuck was that, asshole?"
[perfect affinity result] Liz was surprised by the sudden meat in her mouth. She laughed and slurped it for a bit then backed away.
"Same." she acquiesced before getting up. "Though I'd like to ask you something, and maybe see if we can be a thing afterward." [follows the right path afterward]

> "I tend to cover it when I'm here." [best outcome]
"Same." she acquiesced before getting up. "Though I'd like to ask you something, and maybe see if we can be a thing afterward."

> "I really like you as well. So tell me, what do you want to ask?" [good ending]
> "I've always seen you as a good friend. Give me some time to think it through." [continue playing, you'll miss the scene.]
> "Sure, I'd love doing anal with you." [bad choice, she won't interact with you anymore.]

"Thanks, I really like you too." Liz said with a shy smile. "I've... never done it in the toilets. I know it's very risky, but I'd like to do it with someone I appreciate. That means you, [name]."
You smiled as well and pulled her waist close to you. She gently caressed your face with her shy smile before getting on her knees, taking out your dick and stroking it. She expertly used her hand to get you hard, fondling your sack with her fingers that were more used to roll cigarettes than playing with balls. You quickly got a full erection and Liz didn't hesitate to take you in her mouth, the piercing in her lower lip brushing against your shaft. She felt incredible, sucking and licking your shaft with expertise, sending shivers down your spine as she gave you an intense blowjob in the toilet stall. You rested your hands on her head as she was giving you a head. You couldn't help but moan softly and leak some precum that Liz immediately noticed and licked from the tip of your cock. She knew what she was doing and purposely made some audible sloppy noise, making sure that anyone who would be present knew that she was giving you an intense fellatio. You felt yourself getting close to the edge when Liz stopped, surprising you of the absence of her expert lips around your dick.
"C-could you... return the favor?" Liz asked, blushing, and with her mouth covered in saliva.
You helped her get up and immediately ate her pussy while she was leaning against the stall. Through her fishnet, you kissed her clit, licked it, sucked it, played with it with your tongue and finger. You didn't neglect her dripping slit, alternating your attention to them as well, fingering her well lubricated walls and lips. It was a real tongue twister that you pulled off. It didn't take long for her to come on your face, making Liz moan of ecstasy, legs shaking violently. You made her sit on the toilet cover and she willingly spread her legs, eager to feel you inside. You accepted her invitation and hungrily penetrated her, making her pussy gush and spill its juice on the floor. She felt good, she felt warm, and she felt tight around your cock. She moaned your name and extended her arms to embrace you, and held her tight while pounding her tight cunt. She kept screaming your name, begging you for more and begging you to ruin her punished cunt.
"Oh fuck! Baby I'm yours! I'm coming!" She'd often scream, squirting and cumming on your cock.
You'd eventually reach your climax. You were about to pull out when Liz brought you closer.
"I don't care if it's inside, it's a safe day." Liz moaned in your ear.
Whether you'd creampie her or not, she would be satisfied with the result. Should you fill her up, Liz would say that she loved that sensation. You'd bask in the afterglow for a moment before getting dressed and cleaning a bit the stall. You didn't want to risk to be traced after the mess you've made. An UV light might showcase some messy crime scene.
"I'll need a smoke after that. You coming, babe?" Liz said, already pulling out a cig.

Congratulations : You've gotten yourself a goth/punk girlfriend. You and Liz have become more than fuckbuddies, though you'd usually do it in her dorm room. With your supportive attitude throughout the two years, you've become someone she could rely on whenever she'd have doubts about society. You'd be able to push her to become an activist and defender of the Human rights. Whether you'd marry her or not, you'd still be very close, especially since you've been raising a child together. Oops? At least she has stopped smoking thanks to that. That didn't stop the both of you to get busy whenever you had some alone time together.

Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G