Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cath's VN ending B
Hello, welcome to another ending of my non existent VN. (pls send money)

Ending B - Eccentric genius (easy ending if you've got internet)
It was a mystery how this girl, Jeannie, was in college instead of a university despite her being unnaturally knowledgeable on a plethora of topics, ranging from gastronomy to astrology. If you had any questions and needed answer, she was the surely the one to look for. Your first encounter with her was during your first class. She was the first one to give an answer to a tricky question, and you (choose to be) impressed by her knowledge. During the break, you decided to go talk to her and found her focused on her computer screen. She wore eccentric clothes of a mishmash bright colors, not to mention the big pair of glasses on her nose. If you didn't treat her as a 'nerd' as your greeting, you started hanging out with her during your college years. You'd usually find her in the library or at a specific spot in the cafeteria, either reading a book or working on her PC. Her only flaw seemed that she wasn't very organized.
It was easy to gain her affection, you just had to share books and debate with her on the topic of the day (use internet to find the answer during her quizzes).
Why did you choose her? Was it because you're sapiosexual? Because you're into her interesting look? Or because she easily raises your intelligence stat?

Eventually, you decided to ask Jeannie out. She accepted to go on a date at the museum of science, willing to skip classes for a visit in the middle of the day, when there were very few visitors. Of course, you didn't need a guide to learn about the various objects exposed in the different galleries. She was fun to be around and conversations with her were anything but boring. While visiting the planetarium, she finally confessed her reason for not going to the uni, and it was her lack of money at that time. Now that she's worked hard and earn a decent amount, she could go there but something was holding her back.

"It wouldn't be the same without you with me." Jeannie whispered in your ear as stars were invading the artificial night sky. "Of course, I'd be happy to help you study."
> "It would be my pleasure to start a new adventure with you." [good choice]
> "This is something I'd need to consider later." [continue the game, but you'll miss the scene]
> "No way I'm getting mixed with those nerds." [bad choice, she won't interact with you anymore]

"It will be daunting, but I'm sure that together we can make it." You added with a smile.
Your answer clearly please Jeannie who you could see smile, despite being in the darkness of the planetarium. You shared a kiss before letting your hands wander on her back, slowly reaching her behind to get a firm squeeze of her ass. She unsurprisingly squeaked in surprise before giving you a sly look and fondling your crotch through your pants. Her stimulation quickly got you erect, and without any hesitation, she started stroking your shaft through your jeans, all while giving you a devious smile. You were self conscious enough to decide to pull her to a very dark corner of the planetarium before resuming your foreplay, rubbing her crotch with your leg while she was stroking your dick. You pushed her against the wall, raising her orange and green skirt to get a better access to her warm pussy. Jeannie seemed hesitant to continue, she looked behind you and was relieved that there were no one else in the planetarium. She spread her legs and you carried her on your hips, pinning her against the wall while you kissed her passionately. She was eager for more and pulled out your throbbing manhood out of your pants. She put aside her plain panties and you carefully entered her prepared cunt. She was dripping wet and you could feel her heartbeat as you pressed yourself against her chest. Be it the excitation of doing it in public, or doing it with you, her heartbeat was quick. In the dark corner, you decided to fuck discretely, making very few noticeable movements. Jeannie was moaning quietly in your ear as you moved your hips smoothly. You felt some of her juice fall on your jeans, and the distinct sound of liquid falling on the floor could be heard. She came. Fearing that you have attracted unwanted attention, you decided to quickly climax, throwing caution out of the window, as well as your back as you decided to drill Jeannie against the wall, causing her to bite her fingers as to not moan too loudly.
"I'm close, baby." you whispered in her ear, already holding your orgasm.
"Pull out, I'm not on the pill." she panicked.
You pulled out and was about to jerk yourself out when she decided to get on her knees to get you off with her mouth. She managed to swallow your load, though not without making audible gulping sounds. Once spent, she got up, wiping her mouth with the side of her hand.
"It was easier to clean that way." she giggled before grabbing you by the hand. "Let's get out before someone catches us."
Once outside the museum, you both laughed. Jeannie looked really thrilled by the experience. She led you by the hand and brought you to an art gallery and to their bathroom. She pushed you in a stall and asked you to fuck her right here, right there. You pulled out your dick and she stripped naked, which surprised you.
"You taught me something today, so might as well get a reward." she winked before presenting her bare ass to you.
You took her invitation and took her from behind. Doing it in public with a completely naked girl was exhilarating. The fear of getting caught made the heart of both of you race. You rammed her, shaking the door she was leaning on. The way you were shaking the stall made the act even hotter, you pounded her, making her grunt and moan with each thrust. You weren't discreet at all and you both knew it. Her tight snatch felt even more delicious with all the excitement. You rammed her, pounded her, drilling her with your hard as rock cock. And she let you know how much she was enjoying it with her moans. You quickly reached your limit, so you pulled out and jerked yourself, ejaculating on her bare back while she giggled at the sensation of getting covered with your seed. You had to take a moment to rest, but not before helping Jeannie wipe the jizz with some toilet paper. You both left content, holding hands.

Congratulations: You've gotten yourself a genius girlfriend. While you may not have the same cerebral capacity as her, you would at least be the one to help her follow her dream. The university would be pretty hard, but with someone like her to teach you, you'll probably graduate. Probably. Her mind was brilliant, yet chaotic at times. Being the one that could keep up with her, you were her catalyst. She liked you for being there for her. She tried to keep you happy, in her own way, by making quizzes and rewarding with sex. Though the time and place for those rewards weren't always appropriate, as you almost got caught having sex in the bathroom of the university. It looked like your experience in the planetarium had awakened something in her, as you noticed that a lot of your sex acts were in museum or places of knowledge.

Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G
Let's see the bright sight of this world!