Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cath's VN ending A
Hello there, here's one of the few ending scenes of my non existent visual novel.
Here's the pitch of the game:

You're [name], a (male) college student who just transferred after moving to a new city. As you attend your first class, you notice that the student body is mostly composed of women. Since you've transferred in second year, you'll see that clicks have already been formed. And so, as the new guy, it's up to you to make friends, rivals, and to eventually find a lover. There are a lot of different characters, with their distinct personalities that make them contrast with the unidentifiable mass of students. Soon enough, 6 girls caught your attention, from the quite goth/punk girl, to the popular alpha girl. Your last two years in college are going to be eventful. Thankfully, a mysterious Fixer is there to sell you useful items to reach your goal of scoring with one of those unique girls.

Ending A : countryside girl (easy/vanilla ending)
Since you've met Tiffany, you've learnt that she came from the countryside, in those far away regions. And so, she learnt to be self reliable, often quoting her 'pop' when displaying her knowledge on how to fix stuff. You first encounter was when you needed to repair your car when it broke down on the parking of the college, she offered a lift on her Harley Davidson before taking interest in the model of your car. Through the game, you got to hang out with her, share meals, and help her fix things that have broken down in the college. Of course, she was the one doing the repairs, you were mostly tasked in retrieving specific items for her, especially when it wasn't in her toolbox.
Why did you decide to romance her? Was it because she was reliable and a good mechanic? Because you're into blonde girls with a thick countryside accent? Or was it because you shared the same traditional values?

As you approached Tiffany after class, you noticed that she seemed a bit distracted while packing her backpack. She immediately snapped back to reality when you greeted her with 'How are you?', she smiled at you and stood up from her chair. As usual, she was pretty straight forward, and after two years of hanging out together, she was the one to ask you to meet her in her dorm room for a 'serious talk'. You quickly wrapped up your tasks before meeting her in her room, where she was sitting on her bed, waiting for you. You noticed that her blinds were closed and that her bed sheet was put aside.

"Would you like to have a family, you and I?" she directly asked, looking away while blushing and fiddling with her hair.
> "I would love to!" [good answer]
> "I need to think about it." [continue playing the game, but you'll miss the ending scene]
> "I'm actually into someone else." [bad answer, you won't be able to interact with her anymore]

You accepted her offer on the spot, grabbing her hands to pull her for an embrace. Tiffany was surprised by the hug, but she reciprocated it before sharing a passionate kiss. After a moment, you break your tongue kissing to look at each other in the eyes. You genuinely loved her, and starting a family with her would make your dream come true. And without a warning, she pulled you on her bed. Standing over her, as she laid on her back, her face bright red, you went back to kissing her, unbuttoning her blouse as she did with yours. You cupped her breast with one hand as the other one was sliding to caress her crotch, you brushed your hand against her wild bush. Her tit was erected and hot to the touch, which made playing with it a sensual experience, making her moan with a cute face. And with an approving nod of her, you gently and softly unfastened her belt, unzipped her jeans, and pulled down her lace panties. She was ready for you, her glistening slit was eager to welcome you inside of her.
"Let's start our family." Tiffany said in her breath, her eyes beaming with her love for you. "It's a good time of the month to try."

> "You're so beautiful, Tiffany. I can't wait to make you a mother."
You pulled out your erect cock and guided its tip towards the wet entrance of her pussy. She twitched at the mere touch of your tip. And with a slow and long stroke, you entered her insides, making her arch her back. She moaned as she felt your girth and length, holding the bed sheet as she curled her toes. Once fully inside, you moved your hips slowly, making love to your future wife and the future mother of your children. You rocked her bed, making it creak with each thrust. If it wasn't for the mutual pleasure you were both feeling, you'd have made a remark about fixing the bed. Instead, you kept pressing your hips against hers, grinding her nether region until you felt her warmth coating your cock as you realized that she came on your dick. She could feel the passion in your movements, she could see the love in your eyes. She was beautiful, laying on her bed, her legs spread to welcome her future husband. She moaned loudly, giving away the type of activity that was happening in her room. You shut her up with a passionate kiss, twisting your tongue together as she embraced you, wrapping both her arms and legs around your body. At this moment, you knew you were hers and she was yours. You kept thrusting inside her, picking up the pace until you felt yourself reaching your climax. The thought of pulling out was nullified by Tiffany's moans and her legs pushing you inside of her. She had you locked, but you had no intention to escape.
"Make me a mother!" she moaned in your ear before going back to kissing you.
You decided to comply and to start your family here and now. You bucked your hips violently, sending Tiffany screaming with pleasure in your mouth as you flooded her fertile pussy with your cum. You could feel her legs shiver as you unloaded inside of her, filling her up with your love juice. Once over, you rolled on your back next to her, held her hand as you both breathed heavily, basking in the after glow. Your fingers intertwined, you couldn't help but look forward for when you'll marry her.
"I love you, [name], I really do." she confessed, out of breath while your cum was leaking out of her well used slit.

> "Me too, me too."
She rolled over to you and gave you a lovely hug before you both fell asleep in an embrace.

Congratulations: You became countryside family man! Though it was awkward to wake up in the evening, having skipped the entire afternoon classes. But she quickly made you forget with yet another love making session, one can never be too cautious when it comes to making babies. Once graduated, you bought some lands and raised some cattle while tending to your ever growing family. At first, Tiffany had to show you the ropes, but you learnt quick. And just like during your time as a couple, she was always passionate in bed, maybe a bit too much. It did make you repair the bed more than once. Being the husband of a handy woman had more than one perk.
Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G
Let's see the bright sight of this world!