Poll: Should Potion enabled players have access to Apartments
YES, they paid, so should have some perks
NON, if they want the rights of a Premium, they should buy it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Class of Players
For years we have had just 2 classes of players, Premiums & Non-Prem players.

But now since the introduction of Potions, we now have a new class of player.  Even if they are Non-Prem, having a potion has already upgraded their status.

Like should a Potion enabled player be allowed to buy an Apartment?  I acknowledge half of the Potion players are non-prems, but they have still paid for this new status, so shouldn't this new middle classed player be allowed some rights?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
interesting point...
from what i can tell, they pay for the potion only. They didn't pay for full access to the game.
Are we suggesting that there be a buffett style access? for example I want to pay for full access to apartments & bulk potions only. But i don't pay premium so i can't get all the poses.
Or what if someone says, i want to pay to get full access to poses but i don't care for access to apartments or bulk portions.
Should MNF offer a pick and choose pay for features system? Will that be more expensive than just buying premium? Will it be a distraction from developing premium player features?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]