Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the level cap ever going to be raised again?
I'm level 19 and can no longer earn EXP and I don't have enough EXP to buy both the Lesbian and Futa versions of the face sitting pose. So, any plans to raise the level cap or am I expected to have to buy EXP with real money for the time being?
+1... updates ago, there was a bug about buying the same pose twice, so lvlraise soon or variation should unlock with the brought pose
And what bug is it?
Yelah is correct. Total poses amount to more than the available EXP.

Nula - I tried Face Sitting with a girl last night; it did not work. Now there is an FF pose and maybe a Futa one: I don’t have a premium Futa at the moment. I don’t see a bug; different poses.

Back in the day there was a bug; I paid twice for the same pose as it did not appear. Definitely 2500 EXP and probably Futa Pile. It did not seem important then as EXP was much more than the available poses. Now I need it back.

Any Mods - Sexy_Sarah wants a refund of 2500 EXP.
(10-11-2019, 08:47 PM)Mercerskye Wrote: My biggest gripe at the moment is the fact that futa on futa.... only one of them get to cum... the heck, at least show a little 'squirt' show from between the 'receivers' legs? Some of this is really awesome, but there's just enough 'lazy' in there to be irritating

(08-10-2021, 08:52 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Yelah is correct. Total poses amount to more than the available EXP.

Nula - I tried Face Sitting with a girl last night; it did not work. Now there is an FF pose and maybe a Futa one: I don’t have a premium Futa at the moment. I don’t see a bug; different poses.

Back in the day there was a bug; I paid twice for the same pose as it did not appear. Definitely 2500 EXP and probably Futa Pile. It did not seem important then as EXP was much more than the available poses. Now I need it back.

Any Mods - Sexy_Sarah wants a refund of 2500 EXP.
thats the bug i comented about
Not sure you can get a refund on EXP

However, I always thought there should be more Poses than EXP to buy them... so that it made every player more unique, because no one would have the same collection of poses
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(08-11-2021, 09:31 PM)Alexa_Darkness Wrote: Not sure you can get a refund on EXP

However, I always thought there should be more Poses than EXP to buy them... so that it made every player more unique, because no one would have the same collection of poses

I honestly don’t understand why there’s a level cap anyway when you can buy EXP and level past it (which I’ve mentioned here and the devs basically said they don’t care).

It’s only a problem for female avatars since male avatars don’t have nearly as many poses available to purchase.