Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
(10-04-2021, 09:13 AM)iiuuu23 Wrote: Well  I think that would be cool for nonprem users to get at least one more ,,free" futa pose for female and futa sex...just an idea sience we pay for it.I mean yes...we get 2 new prem poses for male and girl sex but a female and futa pose as a bonus would be great.

I would agree with you the only non premium futa x futa and futa x female pose is futa impact basically a recycle of Femme Fatale and Dominatrix. The other two futa x female poses are pile driver and face sitting both also recycle and premium. It would be great if the next futa x futa or futa x female pose can be non premium.
Does a Futa getting Spit-Roasted by 2 Bulks count as a New Pose

Or even 2 Futa's Spit-Roasting a Bulk..?

Players buying both FUTA & BULK are generating more money for the game, so give us more poses for these
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-26-2021, 11:42 AM)Alexa_Darkness Wrote: Does a Futa getting Spit-Roasted by 2 Bulks count as a New Pose

Or even 2 Futa's Spit-Roasting a Bulk..?

Players buying both FUTA & BULK are generating more money for the game, so give us more poses for these

Well, this forum is more focused on futa x female and futa x futa maybe if you read the earlier posts there is actually plenty of male x futa poses. But, one idea that could be great is a kind of she bulk maybe and then those ideas of spit-roasting poses could be great to have as poses.
Can you give a potion futa potion to someone else?
if it is possible to do it, as I do.
(I use a translator)
Thank you
Futa with Futa sex pose is a good idea...I didn't specify it on my Sex Pose Poll 4Q21 but I should have. Sorry i missed that one. If Futa progresses to the next round then i'll be sure to specific that in the follow up poll.

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3737
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(10-24-2021, 11:31 PM)WW2000 Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 09:13 AM)iiuuu23 Wrote: Well  I think that would be cool for nonprem users to get at least one more ,,free" futa pose for female and futa sex...just an idea sience we pay for it.I mean yes...we get 2 new prem poses for male and girl sex but a female and futa pose as a bonus would be great.

I would agree with you the only non premium futa x futa and futa x female pose is futa impact basically a recycle of Femme Fatale and Dominatrix. The other two futa x female poses are pile driver and face sitting both also recycle and premium. It would be great if the next futa x futa or futa x female pose can be non premium.
Yes.That would be at least fair..i mean i love the work this team does,but for the money we should get at least one new pose for futa x female etc.
(10-27-2021, 08:07 PM)SPHlRlA Wrote: Can you give a potion futa potion to someone else?
(I use a translator)
Thank you

That I'm not so sure or at least I don't know how that exactly works. Best option is ask anyone who has the futa potion or sells potions. If you or anyone interested in getting the futa potion themselves let me know and I'll explain it to you how.

(10-30-2021, 01:30 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Futa with Futa sex pose is a good idea...I didn't specify it on my Sex Pose Poll 4Q21 but I should have.  Sorry i missed that one.  If Futa progresses to the next round then i'll be sure to specific that in the follow up poll.

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3737

I or we greatly appreciate that, adding ideas for futa x futa and futa x female poses on your Sex Pose Poll. Thank you so much.
Well, we're approaching the end of the year and it has been at least more than half a year since I made this forum. It has reached at least more than 25 posts with more than 6,000 views with a five star rating. I'm still hoping that this will make a difference in reaching the goal of getting more futa x futa and futa x female poses. I've heard a lot of things that developers are too lazy or slow or that they would need more funding, I'm not sure about any of that. But, I will honestly say I will do anything to reach this goal or more futa poses for futa x futa and futa x female. So far there is only one futa x futa, futa impact a recycle of femme fatale or dominatrix. There are three poses for futa x female, futa impact a recycle of femme fatale or dominatrix, pile driver recycle of pile driver, and face sitting a recycle of face sitting. While apparently there is seven futa x male poses pirate's bounty, sider roller, hucow, road head, bulk crash down, bulk bumpy ride, and it's my turn all are either recycles of previous female x male poses or compatible to be both male x female and male x futa. It would be extremely nice to have those seven poses to also be compatible to be futa x futa and futa x female, especially for pirate's bounty and side roller. Couple of other ideas I thought about, I read about ideas on the Mnf Club forum about a she bulk potion or pose that could interesting combining futa potion and some kind of she bulk potion maybe making the bulk poses of crash down and bumpy ride to be recycle or compatible to be futa x futa and futa x female. Also, Madame Olivia's Private Club I think it would be great if futa avatars can work at the brothel too and that female and futa avatars can have access to futa avatar workers in the brothel it would be awesome and fun and worth the payment. Well, that's all I got to update on I'm hoping this will all make difference some how. Please spread the word about this forum and it's topic and please share any ideas or thoughts on here I hope this will all make a difference in the goal of getting more futa x futa and futa x female poses.
(10-27-2021, 08:07 PM)SPHlRlA Wrote: Can you give a potion futa potion to someone else?
(I use a translator)
Thank you

What you have to do is have the person you wanna give the potion (Receiver) go to shaman tower and press to buy a futa potion a big dose, that will open a new tab to do the payment, the the receiver have to copy the new tab link and send it to the one gifting the potion (giver) the giver then have to pay for the potion and the receiver should have it in some minutes.
At least that's how a seller explained it to me
Well, here we are in the new year of 2022 this thread or forum has still a 5 star rating with 28 posts and now over 7,000 views. Been over two years since they added the futa potion and sadly there has been only slow progress in getting more futa x futa and futa x females poses. I was hoping this forum or thread could do something but, I'm not really sure now. Maybe for this year not only we should share ideas for new poses but, also share ideas on how to get those new poses. Well, I'm hoping this year will be a great year and maybe hopefully we can finally get more futa x futa and futa x females poses.