Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Happy Birthday! (insert name here)
As the Almighty Cactus I would like to wish those who've had birthdays, a happy birthday. I don't know most of you and likely never will except in the most abstract sense, since I am omniscient. 

Most of you are boring...I don't care to meet you in person...but I'm getting off topic. A lot like the time when I told a story about going out to buy a hat. I wanted a large sombrero that only I could wear. It was to be green and have gold trim and dangly things on the brim....but there I go again trailing off. 

Point being, when it's time for your birthday, please come look at this thread. Know, (insert name here) that I care about your (insert number) birthday. =3 

My Cactus Blessings upon you. 

p.s. - please don't post in this thread and ruin the wishes with your narcissism. the birthday thread is for everyone that has a birthday. hmmm? didn't think about all the other people that have birthdays 365 days a year...in your earth years.  and time dilation...you bet your ass you didn't think about that. 

Kisses 

Blahbitty, the Almighty Cactus

2020 Yo-Yo Champion of Jupiter
Get out of my generic birthday thread!
Happy birthday to me?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-29-2021, 05:46 PM)Cath Wrote: Happy birthday to me?

BAH! don't ruin my generic birthday thread. it is meant to be read, then the reader moves along knowing I, the Almighty Cactus, thought to very generally wish them a happy birthday.
What if all other accounts are my dummy accounts?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
All other accounts might be dummies..but they aren't all you. so stop ruining my thread. this is a generic birthday thread with no specific content, so all can feel as if they are appreciated..in a very impersonal way.
Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and came across this fun post about birthdays. It's always great to see people spreading joy and positivity, especially on someone's special day.
As the Almighty Cactus, it's clear that you have a unique sense of humor and a way with words. Your sombrero story certainly had me chuckling! The funny thing is I have a b-day tomorrow. I don't plan anything special, just sleeping till 1 pm, gambling at ufazbet.com, and then going to a restaurant with friends. But I like your post. Thanks for congratulating me in advance!
(03-15-2023, 05:15 PM)AdelPetersen Wrote: Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and came across this fun post about birthdays. It's always great to see people spreading joy and positivity, especially on someone's special day.
As the Almighty Cactus, it's clear that you have a unique sense of humor and a way with words. Your sombrero story certainly had me chuckling! The funny thing is I have a b-day tomorrow. I don't plan anything special, just sleeping till 1 pm, gambling at ufazbet.com, and then going to a restaurant with friends. But I like your post. Thanks for congratulating me in advance!

<3 thank you. I appreciate your recognition of true holy humor and such. happy birthday, whenever that is.