Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bots, Advertisers, Spammers and other crap
(02-23-2016, 09:15 AM)823 Wrote: This is wonderful news, Vally, especially if this includes removing spam posts. Thank you! We can never appreciate your help enough.

I can remove, edit all of it if need be... I have UNLIMITED POWER now Big Grin
No need to thank me, it was a necessity, miss.
Here to help and guide. 
Hopefully we can appreciate you at least Vally. I do certainly.
Well I have a few gentlemen that say that a lot, thank you sirs.
Here to help and guide. 
(02-23-2016, 09:04 AM)Vally Wrote: Seeing how past events have unfolded, you now have the possibility to let me know if there will be such an incident again and I have the power to remove them from everywhere, just keep in mind I am not here 24/7.

Enjoy yourselves!

Excellent news! Vally, you are our savior!! Cool
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Yep, finally the solution to these blots that sullied the thread Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Perhaps I will repost something shortly. I have nothing new to add, as of yet.
I'm glad to hear that Vally!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Apologies to all those who got hit by the spambot ReFlashKesk today. Angry

Unfortunately, because it was sending out PM's and not posting on the forum, it did not come to my attention until I myself received a message.

We do (lightly) monitor new accounts, checking to see if profiles include links to external sites (typically a good indictor of a spam account), and keep an eye on those that do. We can't however act until we are sure it is a spam account, hence the bot being active for a couple of hours before being taken down.
(02-29-2016, 03:43 PM)Sharp Wrote: Apologies to all those who got hit by the spambot ReFlashKesk today. Angry

Unfortunately, because it was sending out PM's and not posting on the forum, it did not come to my attention until I myself received a message.

We do (lightly) monitor new accounts, checking to see if profiles include links to external sites (typically a good indictor of a spam account), and keep an eye on those that do. We can't however act until we are sure it is a spam account, hence the bot being active for a couple of hours before being taken down.

Thanks for band these spamers Sharp, i got PM from him too, the first i get i try to report the pm, but i cannot report pm i dont know why, so i go to his profile and report him from there.

Today i recive 2 new pm from that spamer... Finnaly as banned hope do not enter more bots here. Anyway thanks for your hard work Wink