Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timer for Strippers
Can you put a stripper outfit together on a free account? I haven't found a place where I can buy stockings or long gloves... Sad
No, it is premium only. The outfit is bought as a whole from the catalogue in Bar Vodka, on a table near the bottom of the area. But it is not currently available to free users.
I never has issues with every pole being used so far.
(05-04-2016, 02:42 AM)Keiley Wrote: I never has issues with every pole being used so far.

I think the desire to pole dance has dwindled a bit since it first launched. Even on a full server it's rare to see all four poles occupied. There's usually at-least one open.
True - timers were more of an issue when pole dancing began. There isn't any need for it currently, as interest is dwindling. However, if different outfits are implemented later, interest may surge creating s need for either extra poles or timers again. Perhaps at this stage save it for updating only if something new is added to dances as a feature.
(05-04-2016, 08:16 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: True - timers were more of an issue when pole dancing began.  There isn't any need for it currently, as interest is dwindling.   However, if different outfits are implemented later, interest may surge creating s need for either extra poles or timers again.  Perhaps at this stage save it for updating only if something new is added to dances as a feature.

That's not my experience at all. On an empty server where noone is ever going to watch, there are poles, but if you want an audience then you have to wait a lot of the time
I can see how you should have a time limit for stripper poles, people don't want an afk dancer who just goes on for a sec every 9 minutes to get cash, pole dances should be auto boot out when the dancer pole dance for 15 minutes and can be able to redo a dance after 5 minutes (so others can do it to) also it might not be necessary because it's really rare to see all 4 poles to be full.