Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timer for Strippers
Sure I am a guy but alot of my friends are female and the big thing they keep saying is "Omg this bitch needs to leave she been here for WAY to long"

Would it be possible to add say a 10-15 minute timer...kinda like how the room keys work so someone doesnt hog a pole all day
i rather they have it where i can use it first..
You know the drill sir, send your suggestion to Support.
Here to help and guide. 
I know just wanted to see what the community thinks
make it where free users can dance first the add a time limit
you know...if they make it for free users that i want to be first in line to watch subgirl25....yeah i call dibs lol...well thats if it becomes for free users Wink
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(02-21-2016, 08:27 AM)Vally Wrote: You know the drill sir, send your suggestion to Support.
to support. first I've heard of sending suggestions to support. you guys are actually reading that suggestion mega thread though right?
There's only what, four poles in existence? And on a full server that would be hectic. A timer would be a good idea, but also adding more locations featuring poles would help too with the lack of availability and also logging onto more empty servers. I noticed we need a room or buy a home when asking for sex so I'm guessing that when we can finally have a place we will get to dec it out how we want and make our own pole rooms.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
how about time limit 5min, and +1min bonus each times stripper get the tips
beside, 4 poles x 5 server = 20 poles and u guy still expect for more? - never be enough
that's the fever of the moment...it will pass soon enough
To be simple is to be great