Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timer for Strippers
(02-21-2016, 08:22 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: i rather they have it where i can use it first..

I don't think this should be a priority in the slightest, they need decent reasons why someone should go premium.
(02-22-2016, 01:27 AM)mgwand Wrote: how about time limit 5min, and +1min bonus each times stripper get the tips
beside, 4 poles x 5 server = 20 poles and u guy still expect for more? - never be enough

I agree with the time limit, not done any dancing myself, but it seems to be a problem. As for the pole thing. Adding more would also solve the problem, so I don't get your attitude.

Personally, I think they should add poles to the rooms. For some private dances.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-21-2016, 09:38 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: you know...if they make it for free users that i want to be first in line to watch subgirl25....yeah i call dibs lol...well thats if it becomes for free users Wink

oh really now Tongue
Poles in rooms is now my most wanted feature. I'd love to do private shows without someone wandering in right in the middle of the good bits. I am a little too shy to be doing a live sex show.
Heart juicylucy
Understandable, not all are comfortable to public sex. Still I second to the suggestion of adding these poles to rooms, for some private dance sessions and the likes Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
What for money goals, instead of time limit, established by the dancer? I mean, for example, 50 bucks for gloves, 100 for stockings and so on?
And yes, pole in the room! I agree with this!
(02-21-2016, 07:40 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: A timer would be a good idea, but also adding more locations featuring poles would help too with the lack of availability and also logging onto more empty servers. I noticed we need a room or buy a home when asking for sex so I'm guessing that when we can finally have a place we will get to dec it out how we want and make our own pole rooms.
Exactly what I was thinking of, too. We need poles in our rooms/houses (once they are available and/or customizable in furniture)
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
i guess putting Dance poles in rooms is the best solution
you will more privacy , if you would to do it just with your friends
and you dont have to wait for somebody to finish
if they put poles in a room it be vip rooms or houses thats u can only use if ur a prem players
Make the poles in the rooms accessable for all players. So if a prem player invites a non-prem player to a prem room, they both can use the pole
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath