Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Randomly ignored
I've had funny situations where female avatars with telling names (for example, CumInMyAss, that's not a real avatar as far as I know, just an example) have put me on ignore the moment I PM them, even if it's related to what their name implies they want.
Random ignores give me life, they're probably the alt of someone that doesn't like me anyways
The best ignores here are still of people with they had never contact to me or other users, no public chat, no pm, no invite... I really wonder what these people then here want in the game. Confused 

I use only the ignore function for people they spammed me or behave discriminate against other sexual orientations or races/ancestry.
Never got those either (also never ignored like that but I did hear it happens). I think it's pretty childish and petty if not downright weird, but don't let'em bother you. Carry on and do you thing is pretty much the M.O. Smile

Ah yes, the random ignores from people you've never spoken too, because you just log in and you never intend to interact with them what so ever.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
Better yet: the ignores from people whose cold invite you denied...
Et in Arcadia ego