Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Randomly ignored
So..How many others have been sitting in Wild West..or the Alley..Maybe the beach minding your own business when some random just..instantly ignores you...

Every Single Time I sit there saying to myself "I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU"
Yep, there have been several times when that has happened. One time, a "girl"/female avatar user just went around the Alley and ignored all the guys there at the same time. When she left we all just said "Why?"
Hmm, happened to me also. Just logging on Beaver Bash, sitting peacefully on the beach.

And boom, ignore.

I know I'm not the best looking out there, but still, not that ugly that I should get an ignore. Sad
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Maybe they are lesbian, and only interested in sex? You wouldn't be interested in them anyways.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
So, they take the time to ignore EVERY guy. Some people just have too much time on their hands...
Or maybe they are Han Solo fans. And they are still not over what you did? :p
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
After two months? They have excessive amounts of time on their hands in that case, but I do sometimes think some of my random ignores could be because of that.
Oh, if only I could count the number of times I've seen strangers run up to him and curse him out... Rolleyes

He's a good sport.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Hey, that only happened like one....two....thr...well, I guess that did happen quite a lot right after the movie came out.
Oh, because your name is like that guy in the Start Trek film..?

*looks around nervously*

Why has an angry mob suddenly formed?