Randomly ignored
It does stop though, a lot. And breaks a lot as well. D:
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I get them as well, but I think it's probably the name XD
You asked for it Big Grin
Shhh...Emmie, I'm trying to look cool here. Don't spoil it Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Right! Sorry! *Rides off in the wheel cart of life.* You're right, it doesn't stop! Wait, noooooo! *is taken to the high~way to hell*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*runs desperately after Emmie to save her*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
And she's buuuying the staiiirrwayy.....to heaveeenn~
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-18-2016, 05:38 AM)brandon1op Wrote: So..How many others have been sitting in Wild West..or the Alley..Maybe the beach minding your own business when some random just..instantly ignores you...

Every Single Time I sit there saying to myself "I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU"

From an hour of lurking these forums and being new (unfortunately probably too new to post my own "Hello I'm new" topic), I would guess they do this anticipating 'cold invites'? I feel bad for those who get that a lot.
Never happened.
And I hardly resort to ignore myself. Only when absolutely necessary to avoid further pointless arguments.
Better of creating a bubble for yourself than consuming yourself, time and energy, on futile matters.
Haters gonna hate,potatoes gonna potate,keep calm and carry on (to fully cover the plethora of cliches lol).

Happened twice. I cried.
Haha, I'm sure there will be plenty of therapeutic ice cream eating, brain freezes and "Sleepless in Seatle" + "Titanic" + "Notting Hill" = *eyerolled passout* in your future Logan! Smile