Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Randomly ignored
emmie...he's all yours, elephant ears or not...that's what i think when he take his mask - "PUT IT BACK, PLEASE"
To be simple is to be great
Hmm, didn't have one of this before. But I got cursed randomly by some strange people. Saying something like me being a bully in game and he wanna fight me irl or something, and I was like "Errr....who are you again? O.o". Then he goes silent and logs off.

Must be a kid trying to be badass I guess Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Yeah, it's kinda silly to say you're gonna beat someone up irl. Espcially when you don't even know who they are, where they live, what they look like, etc etc etc.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Yep, its kinda childish act to me. But well I'll just pat myself in the back saying he's exercising his rights of freedom of speech. Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
*pats Bansai in the back* he's exercising his right of freedom of speech…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Thanks, kinda hard to reach my back x3

Well, as the song always says: "Let it be"
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Let it go?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Yep, I've long since let it go. It was last year November I think Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
oh yeah...had the ignore hit on me couple times..i think it's one of those indirect "i want you so bad but I have to resist you" kind of messages...well for me the igonet did not happen in stealth mode...some happend coz of my "boss like comments" on world chat...other were through PM...either way i also immediately send them a cute ignore message XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Mhmm, just move on and leave it behind. Life is like a wheel cart, always rotates without stopping Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"