Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hurtful message.
It is. However I dislike bullies. I hope they are not bullying the other person. They are right that she is young, I don't want them hurting her. They can't really hurt me...still makes me cross.

*Bro hug* Ivan.

I also appreciate the reference Fenix, my dear dear lady.
Jelousy and insecurity I imagine are his motivation. Ignoring you just shows how insecure you probably make him feel. Typical bully.
Heart juicylucy
Her actually, but otherwise, yes I agree.
I see, I stand corrected and a tiny bit surprised.
Heart juicylucy
Right, now I know what was going on. Same stuff as I apparently do every other day. I made someone jealous. She thought I was trying to steal 'her girl'.

Sorted now, or rather I'm still talking with my friend. Thanks for your nice comments, turns out I didn't do anything other than be my normal catastrophic self.
Kyrios is an horrible person? I think I'm in the wrong universe here. I mean, when was the last time you were mean with someone?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
From the first time I saw Kyrios, I knew he can't be trusted. How he stepped on the beach, in his purple outfit, his attitude. It all told me he is not one which you could listen to, and need to be impaled right away.

*sarcasm off* Yeah, I got something like this, but just it came from the person herself. It sounded something like : "I can't talk to you anymore, because X forbids me"
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
BRO HUG Kyrios
Yeah, I've never understood the need to possess someone. I mean, irl, I wouldn't wanna be cheated on. But on here, I don't see it as cheating unless both parts have said they wanna make it exclusive or something.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-18-2016, 06:32 AM)CBM97 Wrote: Kyrios is an horrible person? I think I'm in the wrong universe here. I mean, when was the last time you were mean with someone?

Merci ma belle amie. Correct?

I'm not mean for real if I can help it.

Really grateful for everyone's nice comments.