Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplaying Help
Heart 
Dear Members/Community of Mnfclub,
I want to know how to get better at roleplaying and getting other users attention. I started playing mnfclub in later october, talking to tons of people and Big Grin. But now, I get online try to talk to others and get ignore (I am a male). When I play as a female avatar, I get some in less than 5 minutes to get to a rp but when I play as my own gender, it takes me about a hour or more while I'm playing(I don't like loving man). I will be glad if anyone of you could give me tips,
Thanks,
Mick
Hmm...There..really..isint a way to get other people attention given everyone is different....
And your a male so....Good luck

My usually Idea is just to go to a zone and just pm every girl I see who is intersting to you..not rudely..jusst a simple hello will usually get you a hello back and from there you just...see if they are as interessting as they look Wink
Well, first of all, start talking in chat. Make yourself heard in public chat. In a friendly way though. And usually, people will respond.
And as Brandon stated, being a male, won't be an easy thing. But still, this doesn't mean that the hope is lost forever. Smile

So, yes, talk, get to know people, and well, you'll find a suitable RP partner for you. And also, talk about your/her tastes in RP. It's for the best, so that your encounter won't turn out too awkard.

Hope it help Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hello dear!
I heard your problem, and others just answered it.

Here's my opinion, kinda similar to Brandon's:

As a male, you have more chance to be ignored. But I know some guys who can't get ignored. Why? They are funny, they are unique, they are cool, etc,...

What I want to tell you, it's that you have to make your own name, the more you are well known, the more you'll get a partner, and not a cheap one (in the quality of the RP)

Ps: I don't mean that other people are bad at RP, but I just want to point that La creme de la creme comes from the activ players.

Love ya~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
To Cbm97, Vrook, brandon1op,
Thanks for the tips, I will try them.
You should praise the Cactus. I doubt it will get you new women to rp with. Point is...it is the right thing to do.
just be acool guy and you will never be ignored ^^ not only pming girls for sex dont start with sex let them start if they didnt its okay give them some space and some time be friends? why not? its not all about sex ? dont be like hey lets sex ? wanna have some fun? or even a cold invite to a room xD just be cool man and i know you can Smile
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND .