Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
so, we have a goddess and a high priestess...we need CULTISTS...volunteers, please!!!
To be simple is to be great
If you are nice, I can help you come .. and worshipping a goddess? *nods slightly*
george...so nice of you, if you behave, goddess allow you to come all you want...
*Just grins*
That sounds ... very promising my goddess! *nods more*
I would be honored to worship at your feet goddess Fenix. *head bowed, removes clothing* *drop to my knees I lean forward across my thighs, face to the ground arms outstretched*

As you wish. command me.
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

(02-16-2016, 02:29 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 01:32 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: nice...was this one of the roleplays you had with some people on this game?

Of course my dear, that's not fiction, all happened... and it's only the begining, be prepared for the real juicy stuff *kisses*
and if you have doubts, try to find me in-game *winks*

By the way, i'm not leaving, only my journey is over, not me...
well then...wow...i like how open minded you are...i mean even though that futa person was very demanding kind of person you still went through with it(unlike that other chick lol...i mean each to their own liking right), and then the way you laid it out after words about how you felt of the whole scene...that was even more awesome...i truly do await for more of your juicy stuff Big Grin ...and maybe hopefully we might meet up in the game should destiny chooses it Wink

btw when you say (i leave it to your imagination)...much tease  Tongue ....and thank you for the kisses...i dont mind deep kisses to  Wink just saying lol.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Ahh he's keen Fenix.

I havent said welcome yet Dark. Welcome.
thanks for the welcome Kyrios Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
dark...that's who i am, no more, no less
and as for destiny, i don't believe in that mambo jambos, so, want to meet me? Beavers bash, Alley or Bar, best hour? 22PM until...sleep gets me