MNF Club Forums

Full Version: A journey by the dark side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
INTRODUCTION

Hello my dears, this journey began from the first day, why?, you may ask, because i need it, i need to explore my mind, test my limits, see if i have it in me or not, and mainly, because i need to keep my mind occupied, it works...
Personal problems, led me to create this new "persona", and since day one, i decide that this "new me" will be different, so, i "grab" in all my anger, all my frustation, clenched my fists and take the bull by the horns...
I had some ideas on how to start this journey, but i need partners to help me, to guide me, where to find them? sure, i already knew some good partners, but not for what i need, so, what to do? i use this forum, in here, i found most of them, reading what they wrote, and sending Private Messages, being as honest as possible, describing what i want and making dates with them in-game.
This part is for them, my partners, to all of them, they were absolutely amazing, with some, i'm sure our partnership evolved to friendship, with others at least it was a good experience, for all of them, with no exception, THANK YOU.
A final note for my friends, and specially for my sister in-game, i know i negleted you, i was selfish, i wasn't there when you need me, and for that, I'M SORRY, i know you forgive me, i know you understood my reasons and support my actions, but even through this time, i still feel bad about it, I LOVE YOU!
And that's it, from now on, i post my "experiences" in here, skipping some details, and letting the names of my partners out of it, for a matter of respect to all of them. I hope you all enjoy this "trip" through my dark side, as much as i did.
Kisses and hugs.
Fenix_TS

P.S. The TS is my initials name, an unfortunate choice, that by chance, earned me some partners.

(Chapter 1 on Page 2)
Story time  Heart
Looking forward to it Fenix.
Dive deep and search wide, embrace the darkness cause it will bring you back into the light!
darth vader in me is gonna love this thread Wink
I'll support you with all my might!
(02-15-2016, 12:41 PM)Vally Wrote: [ -> ]Dive deep and search wide, embrace the darkness cause it will bring you back into the light!

Or stay in the darkness. It's comfortable. *Wicked Grin*
I say go ahead and indulge yourself, lady. The audience is already rapt with attention...  Wink
Fenix  Heart Wink
That's gonna be interesting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20