Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
i am a little confused...the initial post seems like some kind of a farewell and goodbye message...
I am definitely interested in your dark journey...just out of curiosity that is...was wondering if any one here could be as dark and crazy as me  Tongue ....well kinks and fantasy wise that is  Big Grin .
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(02-16-2016, 12:33 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i am a little confused...the initial post seems like some kind of a farewell and goodbye message...
I am definitely interested in your dark journey...just out of curiosity that is...was wondering if any one here could be as dark and crazy as me  Tongue ....well kinks and fantasy wise that is  Big Grin .

You clearly have not met Zelen..
(02-16-2016, 12:38 PM)Sharpey Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 12:33 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i am a little confused...the initial post seems like some kind of a farewell and goodbye message...

You clearly have not met Zelen..

introduce me then  Smile ...just saying...if you like lol
CHAPTER ONE

From the first day, the bar has become my second home, in there, i rediscover my passion for the dance and have spent wonderful moments, dancing and performing, pole dances, lap dances and other things, behold some examples...

- First hour of my new life, i enter the bar, a group of people at the counter, i call the bartender, an handsome guy answer me, "hello Fenix, welcome to the bar (later called THE PURPLE BAR), what can i get you?" - "a gin tonic with an olive in a stick", he enter the role, give me the drink, and i...literally, fuck that olive with my mouth (i leave that for your imagination), i paid and gave him a tip - grabbed him and gave him a kiss on the mouth - the ice was broken...

- Later at night, i start to dance, the same group of people was there, now they knew me and began to interact with me, after a while, a guy start dancing with me and i start teasing him, a thing leaves to another and we start eating each other, right there, on the dance floor (again, i leave that for your imagination); when we finish, i go to the counter and order a bottle of vodka, a girl who was with the group (we become good friends) challenges me to show my skills with the bottle...challenge accepted, i did everything with that bottle, fortunately it wasn't a bottle of champagne or the cork had jumped, ended up with me, spilling the liquid in my bare breasts...

- On other occasion, a guy that i already knew of my previous times, was there, i start dancing, bumping on him, rubbing my ass, shaking in front of him, going down and then going up, i gave him the full treatment (eventually i told him who i was), we started playing, touching, kissing...in that, another guy joins the party and a trio formed right there, at some point i ask the girl (from the bottle challenge) to spray my naked body with soda, i need to cool down, too hot...the trio then moved to a room, and that's for another chapter...

- One day, i decide to do my first performance on stage, i go to the pole and start dancing, taking my clothes, spinning around (such good memories) until a girl starts to teasing me, i play along, and after a while, we are making out...in that, another girl steps in, with rough ways she submitted us, i play along, the other girl didn't and leave, and there i was, totally overwhelmed to her will, she orders a lap dance, and i, like a good girl, obbey. Start my dance and then she introduce me to her "futa cock", growing and growing, until reach to a "respectable" 40inch size...oh joy! the things i do with that, i use it as a pole and spin around, i even try to climb it... and of course, the inevitable happens..., she did what she wants with me and my body, and i mean, everything, the whole thing ends with an epic sodomy, on what "her futa dick", comes out my mouth. When it's over, i was totally honest with her, saying *i feel dirty and need to take a bath*, we talk, became friends (we still are), tell her that i don't like and certainly, i won't repeat, but that she was amazing and a hell of a partner (if someone was interested in that kind of experience, i absolutelly recomend her) and leave...and yes, i take a bath, a long one, lol...the "pièce de résistance" was a pic she send me, a cartoon showing our epic end, "that's what i did to you" she wrote!!!

(Chapter 2 on Page 7)
To be simple is to be great
nice...was this one of the roleplays you had with some people on this game?
An interesting start Fenix. Reminds me of some other things.
(02-16-2016, 01:32 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: nice...was this one of the roleplays you had with some people on this game?

Of course my dear, that's not fiction, all happened... and it's only the begining, be prepared for the real juicy stuff *kisses*
and if you have doubts, try to find me in-game *winks*

By the way, i'm not leaving, only my journey is over, not me...
To be simple is to be great
You shall reborn in a greater form! *puts a cap on and starts a religion called the Fenix's return*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*Is suspicious of this cult*

Snaring another to burn in your fire Fenix? *Grin* Careful he claims to be the most deviant in these parts.
(02-16-2016, 02:37 PM)Hijacker\s complice Wrote: *Is suspicious of this cult*

Snaring another to burn in your fire Fenix?  *Grin* Careful he claims to be the most deviant in these parts.

He?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!