Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
Thanks for the words of encouragement, but I need to clarify a few things...
First, I don't think not even for a second, that my "purgatory" is such a big deal, sure it hurts, but in comparison with so many others, it's nothing.
Second, I have my kids and they are the most important thing in the world, the best thing I made and ever will, and yes...I always want to be a mother, so that's a DREAM COME TRUE.
Third, my husband (he still is) is not a bad person, just conservative and supple by others (I keep those "others" for myself).
Fourth, the sex wasn't that bad, just not as good and intense as I want it to be, routine stuff, normal after several years, only I don't consider myself a "normal" person (on that subject I have to blame myself for allowed the routine settle in).
Fifth, I also blame myself for letting my dreams die, I get used to the life I had and that's the part that hurts the most... all I became is my fault and realize that, gave me the strengths I need to "going up" after hit the bottom.
Sixth, the future isn't yet written, for now I live one day at a time, licking my wounds, doing the things I like to do, IRL walking near the sea, driving around (also near the sea), loving my kids more and more (even being a boring mother); In-Game with a LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS I keep having fun and living my fantasies (the ones I like)
To be simple is to be great
(03-04-2016, 03:21 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Thanks for the words of encouragement, but I need to clarify a few things...
First, I don't think not even for a second, that my "purgatory" is such a big deal, sure it hurts, but in comparison with so many others, it's nothing.
Second, I have my kids and they are the most important thing in the world, the best thing I made and ever will, and yes...I always want to be a mother, so that's a DREAM COME TRUE.
Third, my husband (he still is) is not a bad person, just conservative and supple by others (I keep those "others" for myself).
Fourth, the sex wasn't that bad, just not as good and intense as I want it to be, routine stuff, normal after several years, only I don't consider myself a "normal" person (on that subject I have to blame myself for allowed the routine settle in).
Fifth, I also blame myself for letting my dreams die, I get used to the life I had and that's the part that hurts the most... all I became is my fault and realize that, gave me the strengths I need to "going up" after hit the bottom.
Sixth, the future isn't yet written, for now I live one day at a time, licking my wounds, doing the things I like to do, IRL walking near the sea, driving around (also near the sea), loving my kids more and more (even being a boring mother); In-Game with a LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS I keep having fun and living my fantasies (the ones I like)

And one day at a time Smile
Always time to try and step a bit further. Wishing you always a better tommorow
Every word a world
You're very inspiring, I cried a bit when I read your epilogue but now, I know what I have to avoid when I'll pass my final year of studying. Maybe doing a world trip....
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I usually prefer to write short playful-funny messages when discussing something personal. But due to my respect for fenix i feel sudden urge to tell my thoughts and opinion more, hell, english is not my native language , so i will go with more "full".
First of all let me tell what i think about both all-web rp community and community of mnf exactly. Community is divided into 3 groups, first being immature kids with hormone-realization problems and lonely 20+ guys, who you, anglo-saxon people usually call "dorks"(needless to say it is about 70% at best) .
Second is random people using such staff as more advanced version of chat rooms, having fun at some times and expiriencing something new when they please. I consider myself one of this group.
And the third group are people who actually are reasons i mostly read this forum and enter the game. They are strong individuals who know what they want and can always help you in your search. These people are well developed both like irl-person (old enough, self-aware, realized in life) and as partner here, someone to be learned from, to expirience something new.
I have not many, but enough such people in my list both as partners and friends, or just as people whose messages i follow....but

Fenix, you are one of my favorite, and i am sad we spent not so much time ingame.
Best wishes, stay sweet;3
[Image: LymF9tx]

Queen, now it's my turn to cry...for real, thank you!!!
(03-04-2016, 06:02 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Queen, now it's my turn to cry...for real, thank you!!!

Nothing really, you deserve it)
[Image: LymF9tx]

(03-04-2016, 03:21 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Thanks for the words of encouragement, but I need to clarify a few things...

It is exactly for this reason that you are so, so much more than a bibelot in the soft confinement of your lifestyle. Much more than a trophy wife, or a trophy mother, more than the unrealized dreams that you held onto from years past. You once told me not to follow in your footsteps on this thorny path, but I think that regardless which path I take I would love to follow in your mindset. Queen is right – you are part of la creme de la creme that keeps my affection strong for the community!

Besos y abrazos from a fellow sociologist, lover of the sea, "abnormal" woman,
soju Heart
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
oookkkk...much emotions being spilled around......how about we all have group sex or orgy instead XD
...hmmm i guess this might put me in the first category according to QueenExceille XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
ahahahah dark...that's a great idea!!! let's move on, the main objective of this game is for us to have fun and explore our mind, so...
Soju, I don't have words to describe you my dear, yesterday a very dear (and mutual) friend, said that your mind is precious, cant agree more, hugs and kisses and we still have to finish our conversation from last week, so I expect to see you this weekend...
yeesss...well then without further adue....*unzips and drops my pants.....walk into the rp room....hoping some would follow me there* XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]