Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
Well now I'm crying and want to hug you. Beautifully written. You are an amazing person my friend. *Big hug cause you are awesome*
Aww Fenix my dear,it makes me so sad to read all this,beautifully written life story,*big hug and kisses her cheek* you know how much i love you and adore you,no futher words for this,simply beautifull. Heart Smile
Reading, shivering.. almost crying myself..

You are indeed amazing. Thank you for your trust, for that opennes. Thank you for sharing all of this with us.
Every word a world
I got all teary eyed at that last bit, whoever your husband is/was, I don't like him...
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'm....absolutely speechless of this final verse of yours Fenix....I always took you for one that is a bright, cheerful and fun loving lady. That goes to show that each has their own worries and problems, while you try to conceal it far inside yourself. And for you to share about it here.....I'm..
*Sniff* W-Who put garlic in here!?
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
*taking my hat and bowing* Fenix I respect you even more now, because if I understood correctly, you could choose the easy way, if we have the fame for doing something why not take the profits?, but you didn't, by doing that you confirmed what I suspect for so long, when we pissed a guy we can expect a violent reaction but if we pissed a girl...we can expect much worse!
I which you the best my friend, I hope you find peace and my dear, it's never too late for our dreams come true.
well...you were right Fenix...it explains a lot now Big Grin .....i don't know if you know it or not....but every second of your life has been an adventure....and it ture life doesn't always gives us what we wish for ( however some people are very fortunate that they get as they wish for it lol ) but in process it also give us much better gifts Smile ....your son and daughter Smile ......i pray that you do get your dream fulfilled and gain success in every choice you make.

i don't know if you remember me saying once that I also use this game as a getaway from my real life...it seem you have found it on here, and made awesome friends while at it Smile may it continues to be a welcoming happiness in your life.

much and always respects to you Fenix Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
In lack of matching words and being a bit speechless:

Respect for doing all that
Respect for sharing all that
and ...
my full Respect for being so open-hearted to explain us the background of all this. The background of you, the history of you. Respect for showing us, yourself.
guys said it all, you're an amazing person Wink *big hug*
RP All Rounder Smile
Damn, that's some tragic scenario. Hope everything gets better from now on. Keep fighting the good fight.
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]